276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Perfect Legs Fake Translucent Warm Fleece Tights, Womens Warm Fleece Lined Tights - Thermal Winter Tights

£2.53£5.06Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

First, some stats about me. I am going to put my weight and some measurements under a spoiler tag, so please don't read that if you think it will be bad for you. I am 5'2, inseam 28", hips 39 inches, waist 27 inches, and I weigh about 125 lbs. I usually wear a size 4 dress, size 27-28 pants. Embenem Poor Quality Only worn and washed a few times but the about of bobbles coming through is ridiculous and there is a hole in the top of the tights already. Really disappointed as I love the tights and M&S usually has brilliant quality but the quality of there has let me down. Account icon An icon in the shape of a person's head and shoulders. It often indicates a user profile. As colder seasons approach, there’s often a misconception that keeping warm and being fashionable are mutually exclusive. But don’t trade in that minidress for a boxy sweatshirt just yet. With a pair of the best fleece-lined tights, you can wear a sweater dress, maxi skirt, or even shorts for a look that doesn’t compromise on warmth or style. If you’re looking for a pair (or two) of budget-friendly tights, we recommend G&Y’s Fleece-Lined Tights for a few reasons. For starters, the tights are made of plush microfiber and lined with polyester fleece, so they offer twice as much warmth as some of the other pairs on our list.

It’s hard to find a pair of warm patterned tights. Warm tights tend to be opaque, and opacity makes patterns hard to see. But MeMoi’s Juneau Diamonds Cotton-Blend Sweater Tights get around this common problem in a clever way: The knit tights have been woven into an argyle-like pattern that doesn’t sacrifice warmth. Cgryhfthg Poor quality I couldn’t buy in store so I had to buy online. They looked really good as they had a beige colour rather than grey like so many other products like this on the market but they bobbled after only wearing for a few hours. I expected better quality from m&s and for the price. I tried to resolve the problem over chat but was hung up on twice and then third time, I was told to return to store but I’d already told them, I bought it online If you’re in a position where you can splurge on high-quality materials, Wolford’s Merino Tights are some of the best tights money can buy. Many other warm tights are made of a nylon-elastane blend and occasionally lined with fleece for added warmth—but these are made of equal parts merino wool and nylon, with a little elastane thrown in. This hard-to-find material blend makes the tights extra warm and cozy, though they’re still sturdy and stretchy enough to wear every day. A third said they were too small, writing: "Very disappointed. Too short." Another said they had an issue with the seams: "OMG I didn't like these at all. The seams are in really weird places and squeezes the inner thighs... Looks awful. But I think these are warm and very good for cold weather."Leuwenhaupt also recommends waiting a while between washes. “To help your tights last longer, wash them only when necessary,” he says. “Between washes, you can air your tights outside and give them a spritz of fabric spray to remove unwanted odors.” To stay warm while wearing tights, buy the warmest tights you can—and layer other warm clothing on top of them. While you can wear tights to keep your legs covered with dresses and skirts on cool days, López recommends sliding warm tights under pants, jeans, leggings, or maxi dresses to add an extra layer of warmth on very cold days.

Fleece tights can help with that. Materials like nylon and spandex are mixed with fleece to provide warmth while also giving them a thinner build that lets you wear them with skirts and dresses. But not all fleece tights are equally warm, and each pair has its own benefits. The Snag Merino Wool Tights are cozy, stretchy, and durable. And best of all, they’re made to fit a range of body types. While many tights come in sizes XS through XL, these come in A/B (2/4) through G (26/34). They’re hands-down the most size-inclusive tights on our list. Snag’s size chart helps you find your perfect fit, based on your height, body type, and go-to clothing size. For an even more budget-friendly option, we recommend the G&Y Fleece-Lined Tights. Available in sets of two, these cozy tights are super opaque with a 100 denier, and have a polyester fleece lining for extra warmth.jrllsls Heavenly tights; not sure about lifespan These tights are wonderful. My only reservation is how long they will last. There are signs of unravelling around the waistband, and they do snag. However, they are my favourite wardrobe item right now. Sizing can be challenging with tights. Some use the standard hosiery sizing (A, B, C and D), while others label their tights small, medium or large. If you’re taller or shorter than average, you may also need to look for a pair of tights that are available in those two lengths. Woven from polyester, cotton, and spandex, the tights feel incredibly soft and cozy, and they’re stretchy enough for everyday wear. Since the tights are unlined, they’re relatively sleek. This also makes them an ideal candidate for layering over another pair of tights—ideally a pair in a contrasting color to best bring out the pattern.

The waistband is quite strong and I couldn't see myself lounging in these after coming home...about as comfortable as an underwire...you get used to it, but not preferable.

I tested the tights inside and outdoors on a cold winter day

If you want a pair of shapewear tights that will also keep you warm, look no further than Hue’s Super Opaque Tights With Control Top. These ultra-cozy tights are made of a blend of nylon and spandex, and they’re designed with a control top, which makes the top of the tights feel snug and slimming—but not uncomfortably tight. Mariemagic Bobbled after one wash Looked great and then I washed it, bobbled after one wash? Really poor for 14 pounds If you’re worried about wool tights feeling itchy, put your fears to rest. Merino wool is one of the finest and softest wools around, so you can expect these tights to feel comfortable rather than scratchy. Though the tights are the most expensive on our list, we think they’re worth the investment—and stylist Liz Teich agrees. “These tights are so luxe,” she says. “Wolford is a brand I tend to recommend to clients, because while the tights are a splurge, they [outlast cheaper options].” Another slight downfall is that the elastic around the waist band is pretty tight, which can be uncomfortable, especially after I've enjoyed a meal out. But, how warm they keep my legs and how they enable me to still wear skirts and dresses in winter outweighs that.

null Tights long enough to fit Giraffe. Bought same tights last year,reasonable fit. Bought them again this year far too big,not fit for purpose.

I purchased $30 fleece-lined tights that a TikToker recommended

It’s nearly impossible to find a pair of 100-percent cashmere tights, and even cashmere-blend tights can get really expensive. But we love Natori’s Cashmere Sweater Tights for a simple reason: They offer a good amount of cashmere at a reasonable price. Sure, you can find more affordable tights that contain half as much cashmere, or cashmere-heavy tights that cost three times the price. But we think that these tights hit the sweet spot, giving you the cozy feel of cashmere without costing a small fortune. The tights contain 52% merino wool, which is more than many other merino-blend tights. And that wool is blended with polyamide and elastane to cut down on static, itch, and wear. The tights are ribbed in two directions, which helps them stay put rather than rolling down, and they can be machine-washed and air dried, so they’re also easy to clean. One note: To cut down on dye transfer, you should wash the tights before wearing them—and you should only wash them with similar colors.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment