276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Friends: The One with the Surprises Advent Calendar: The One with the Surprises Friends TV Show (Advent Calendars)

£15£30.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Do note that I’m based in Melbourne, Australia (GMT +11) so we’re ahead of most of the world(except New Zealand) so to avoid spoilers, try to come back to this post after you’ve opened your window and built the daily model especially if you’re located in other time zones like North America, or Western Europe.

This calendar includes eight sweet potato mini-bones, eight mini-candy canes, and eight miniature chicken-wrapped sticks to ensure your furry friend feels just as spoiled as the rest of the family this holiday season. While it may not even officially be winter just yet, many popular advent calendars sold out fast last year, so it's best to get your hands on these as early as possible. As you unpack the contents of the calendar, follow the instructions to assemble a mantel-worthy Christmas village, twinkle lights and all. The green of the minifigure face and hands also compliments the green of the torso despite it being a different shade. When looking at the box and the doors the first thing that stood out was the references in the box art.Choose from loose tea or tea bags and prepare to try 24 different teas featuring seasonal flavors and blends. This creative gift celebrates the pets of Heartlake City and allows kids to decorate a Christmas tree and customize the pet playground, offering a fun and interactive countdown to Christmas. LEGO’s new Modular Natural History Museum (10326) will be available in December instead of January 2024! Christmas Tree and Gift– It is fun to see an new technique employed to create a Christmas Tree in an advent calendar set. An exceptional gift for someone who deserves a treat, or just enjoy with your family all month long.

This year, I’ll be counting down the Star Wars (of course), Harry Potter, Guardians of the Galaxy and Friends calendars, so the same setup as last year! This wooden train from Pottery Barn looks gorgeous on a mantle and features 24 boxes across four train cars. Holiday Sweater Drax, Silverware, and Power Stones– This minifigure door is packed with it including a minifigure, silverware and a set of Power Stones. A fun way to have a boozy Advent calendar without being overwhelmed with minis – this offering from tonic experts Fever Tree combines 12 miniature gins (from brands such as Sipsmith and Hayman's) with 12 miniature tonics in a range of flavours, so you can build your pairings across the 24 doors. From the dials on the side to the cassette tape player printed piece in the middle this Tape Deck Stereo reminds me of my childhood when these were common place.The beautiful calendar features graphics inspired by a stunning garden so it doubles as mantle or tabletop decor. She wears a bright orange sweater over a blue and white striped shirt, and she holds a gold lantern in one hand. When I opened the cover of the box to reveal the calendar background and play mat, I was surprised by what I saw: Even though the name of this calendar is City instead of an urban scene like the 2021 calendar this year there’s a decidedly rural backdrop for the minifigures and builds.

All of the candies use real New Hampshire maple syrup and dairy products directly from a farm in Massachusetts.We have colorful circles under each calendar number, as well as what appears to be a play surface on the bottom. Advent Thomas features Thomas wearing snow goggles with a polar bear and penguins sliding down a mountain on snowboards drinking hot chocolate. Whereas the present version of Gonk from 2019 was well done and you could still discern it was our favorite power droid. After collecting them all, little ones can have hours of fun retelling the classic stories with their new figures, while older recipients can add to their growing collection. This year we see five themes, the same as last year, with these being a mix of licensed and unlicensed themes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment