276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ettusais Lash Version Up Mascara Base 6g

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On oily to combination skin this lasts around 3 hours before the first blot (just around the t-zone) therefore I can’t say it has commendable oil control properties. How I’ve been using it though, is that I would apply it to the inner corners of my eyes, like what you would do with a light-coloured eyeshadow. It’s a good medium between my heavy La Mer handcream and other lighter options like the L’Occitane ones. Its brand name derives from a French phrase “et tu sais”, which means something like “hey, you know it? I specially recommend Madly for day to day wear for adding a soft contour and colour to your cheeks.

As you may have noticed, I haven’t included any eyeshadows as there were just too many favourites to cover, I thought i’d edit it and focus on the most used. The former are deleted after the end of the browser session, while the latter remain on the device for a certain period of time or until they are manually deleted.Albion WHITE POWDERLESST แป้งผสมรองพื้นตัวเทพแห่งปี ให้ลุคสุดเนียนใส กระจายแสงให้หน้าผ่อง ติดทนนานตลอดวัน พร้อม SPF25 PA ++ กันแดดในตัว สวยเป๊ะเนียนกริบเหมือนผิวธรรมชาติ ปกปิดดี พร้อม 6 เฉดสี The Silicone-free label only includes the most common Silicone ingredients that have indentified been reported by individuals that could potentially cause issues. In the event you do have rather neat groomed brows without too many bald spots and you want some extra definition, a brow powder will be your friend.

How to use:After curling the eyelashes with the eyelash curler, place the eyelash comb at the root of the eyelashes, and pull the eyelashes upward. After curling lashes with a curler, place the comb at the base of the lashes and comb the lashes towards the tips. These are all designed to minimize the risk of skin problems preemptively, so you can give your skin preventive care to avoid any undesirable results. Apart from that I also have been enjoying the Hourglass Ambient powder in Luminous light paired with this (blush palette) as well as other blushes for a subtle daytime highlight.However, it was after a commemoration of the 30th anniversary of their foundation that they widened their selection into four main categories: lip edition, eye edition, face edition, and skincare series. Given that most of these last months have been spent living out of a suitcase, it’s been rather difficult to determine favourites each month. Luckily December was more anchored and I have had decent access to makeup and I finally put together an informative (In my opinion at least) post on what I have been reaching for the most these holidays. Although Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight still remains my HG highlighter, the Hourglass one is a close second for it’s ease of use and complexion friendly colour.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment