276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thrustmaster T150 RS Force Feedback Racing Wheel for PS5 / PS4 / PC - UK Version

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But the lack of a clutch pedal and the overall cheapness of these pedals would almost stop me from recommending the T150 to new sim racers. Fanatec has gone a different route and released two different products, the CSL DD and GT DD Pro wheel bases. This is especially the case if it’s your first wheel as using it requires a totally different approach as opposed to using a controller.

The wide-ranging rotation angle offered by the T150 (from 270° to 1080°) lets all virtual drivers be as precise as possible, in any type of race. Compatible in “SEQUENTIAL (+/-)” and in “H (7+1)” mode with the Thrustmaster T-GT, T500 RS, Ferrari F1® Wheel Integral T500, T300 RS, T300 GTE, T150 Force Feedback and T150 Ferrari Force Feedback racing wheels = shifter connected to the console’s USB port. For example, the simple act of turning will need to be performed much earlier because turning the wheel can be much slower than simply rocking the analog stick to one side. The Thrustmaster T150 is the most budget-friendly racing wheel from Thrustmaster that includes force feedback. It can still be extremely enjoyable if you want to take your car for a spin in free roam and simply drive around the map.After all the mechanical woes, wouldn’t Brian have a quieter life with, say, a nicely well-behaved twin? DE - In diesem Spiel können Sie das Lenkrad und die offiziellen Controller zur gleichen Zeit nutzen (um das Beste aus allen verfügbaren Funktionen herauszuholen). Something that’s a bit of a hit and miss, however, is the presence of the clutch pedal since its only useful if you already own or purchase a gearstick separately.

Nearly everything else on the wheel is made from tough plastic, apart from the paddle-gear shifters. Force-feedback wheels use motors controlled by signals from your chosen racing game to provide realistic physical feedback from the car’s steering. More and more game publishers either do not allow, or no longer allow, players to modify the angles of rotation on their racing wheel .If you’re willing to be patient and get the triple set up correctly then you’ll be rewarded with a motorcycle which ‘on the road… was as fast in a straight line as the Honda 750-four but which handled much better. In this version sold from year 2016 , the dry weight is and it is equipped with a Twin, four-stroke motor.

A higher kilowatt shower will have greater installation requirements than a lower kilowatt shower, therefore, you may need to upgrade your shower's electrical system to support a higher kilowatt shower. The T150 features the blue colour of PlayStation in its handgrips, which for me cheapens the design a little. The T150 is essentially the same racing wheel as the TMX racing wheel that we have already reviewed. The two included shift-plates allow the TH8A to adapt to two different driving styles: “H”-pattern (7+1) and sequential (+/-).Looking at the face of the wheel, one could be forgiven of overlooking the fact that it’s also compatible with a PC. That advice was given some time ago, back in 1989 in fact, and the classic market has moved a fair way. I just wanted to say that I purchased the thrustmaster pro t15o wheel and I am really very happy I did. EN - In this game you can use the wheel and the console’s official controller at the same time (to get the most out of all available functions).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment