276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Technic Motorized Excavator 8043

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

View free LEGO 8043 Motorized Excavator instructions and inventory at the ToysPeriod LEGO Set Reference database.

My copy showed up via DHL courier yesterday and I immediately began building, forgoing all sustenance and personal hygiene in my quest to complete it as soon as possible. IE the age group who becomes interested lego every 10 or so years don't have the models available to them and so that market is lost?The next photo shows the transverse assembly which contains the red parts used to actuate the driving rings. The current cost of the parts in new condition is TWD 24,796 (87% of items) and the cost of the parts in used condition is TWD 13,675 (99% of items). I have looked at a few options including motorizing my 42006 set but it doesn't make sense financially.

During its release, the set was reported to lack a strong enough digging arm to lift the boom of the excavator. But in the end, the flagships seem to combine these main features, (above) and could therefore encompass many different ideas.In case your collection consist of more than 42006 set you can look into "bricklinking" 8043 set for yourself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment