276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maxi-Cosi Tanza Child Seat with ISOFIX, Growing Booster Seat with G-Cell Side Impact Protection, Group 2/3 Car Seat, Can Be Used from Approx. 3.5 - 12 Years, (Approx. 100 - 150 cm), Grey

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, this will depend on whether your local recycling centre has facilities to separate hard or rigid plastics from other materials. It's worth calling the local recycling tip to see if it offers this service, otherwise it may have to go into landfill. Jemma loved the look of the seat and thought the fabric was lovely. The cover was easy to remove, wash and replace and looked and felt premium in quality. Maxi-Cosi's darker colour options means that the Kore i-Size has the ability to hide a multitude of child-induced stains – but, of course, it will still need to be washed, especially if you opt for the lightest shade (Authentic Grey). It's great to see a Group 2/3 car seat with the option of two recline positions for those all important car naps! It's easy to adjust by pushing up the two grey side levers. Things to look out for…

Sie können den Maxi Cosi Tanza mit dem 3-Punkt Gurt befestigen, sollten aber zusätzlich die hier angebrachten ISOFIX-Konnektoren verwenden. Erst dann kann der vollständige Schutz gewährleistet werden! Außerdem erleichtern die ISOFIX-Befestigungen die Installation im Fahrzeug. Um jedoch keine Fehler beim Einbau zu machen, geben wir Ihnen die Einleitung mit an. But if your little one has outgrown a Group 1 seat then they will likely be too big for the harness part in the Titan anyway, so it's correct there's not much point bothering with this. If you really did want to harness then you could look at seats which harness up to 25kg, like Joie Bold. You need top tether and isofix in your car to use these seats. Personally for a 5yo unless there are behavioural issues with using a seatbelt, I'd just go for a well rated HBB :)Jemma found the Maxi-Cosi Kore i-Size really easy and convenient to use on a day-to-day basis. Her daughter, who was almost six at the time of testing, was able to climb easily in and out of the seat and was very comfortable, even on longer journeys of approximately an hour in length. It’s an important step to take as a new parent, and you’ll want to make sure that the child car seat you choose is the right one. If you’re not sure where to start or what you should be looking for in a children’s car seat, you’re in the right place.

They grow up so fast! Remember when you brought your newborn home from the hospital for the first time? And now it’s already time to buy them their very first child car seat. Time flies! Bequeme Mitfahrgelegenheit: Maxi Cosi hat den Tanza mit bequemen Polsterungen auf der Kopfstütze und dem Sitzbereich ausgestattet, um Ihren Sprössling großmöglichsten Komfort zu bieten. All-in-all the Kore i-Size is stress-free and a breeze to use day-to-day. It's also relatively lightweight at just under 6kg, so could be taken on holiday and could be used in a taxi if needed. How does it look?GROUP 2/3 CAR SEAT: an ECE R44/04 certified car seat that can be used for children from approx. 3.5 to 12 years (15 to 36 kg) The RodiFix S i-Size is a long-lasting car seat that will protect your child for more than 8 years. As your little one grows from a toddler to nearly a teen (3.5-12 years old), RodiFix S i-Size will comfortably carry them through their childhood adventures. The seat is easy to adjust if needed (for an older or younger sibling, for example). Both the headrest and the seat width can be altered to suit all ages and heights within the designated range, which means that the seat is always the correct size no matter the child. The top ones I'd recommend at the moment are the Cybex Solution S-fix and Z-fix - the difference between these is that the Z-fix expands widthways as well as upwards, whereas the S-fix is just upwards.

EXTRA COMFORT: The cushioned baby inlay keeps your baby safe and cozy while the padded child seat assures optimal comfort during your travels, no matter the length of the trip AIRPROTECT SAFETY CUSHIONS: the AirProtect technology in the headrest is designed to absorb the force of impact, providing the best side protection possible and reducing risk of head injury with 20% As a seat that will appeal to most ages, which is definitely something to take into account when deciding on the right car seat for you and your family, overall the Kore offers good longevity for a very reasonable price tag. Clear instructions and green seatbelt guides give a good indication of the correct placement and position of the seatbelt across the lap and chest, providing reassurance that a child is safe and secure at all times.Read our full Maxi-Cosi Morion review to see if it impressed in our front and side-impact crash tests. Jemma commented after washing that the seat looked as good as new and also reported no wear and tear. What about value for money? You then use the seatbelt to further secure the seat and your child into the car. The seatbelt routing is clear and easy to follow, which is reassuring for parents who may feel that they need some extra guidance. The Cybex seats have reclining headrest feature which helps with falling asleep and tend to fit petite kids well, but also go up nice and high to last you until the child is able to use a normal seatbelt. If you fit with isofix you can also recline the whole seat a little bit.

For stability, it is recommended that parents with ISOFIX-ready cars always use ISOFIX when installing the Maxi-Cosi Kore i-Size.Auch besonders: Laut Hersteller sollten insgesamt 3 Kindersitze nebeneinander installiert werden können. AIRPROTECT TECHNOLOGY: the AirProtect technology in the headrest is designed to absorb the force of impact, providing the best side protection possible and reducing risk of head injury with 20% Maxi-Cosi is a popular brand with parents, and many of its models can be used with pushchairs to create a travel system. They can even be used with other brands of pushchair, so long as you have the Maxi-Cosi car seat adaptors. Can I recycle a Maxi-Cosi car seat? This is an extended rear-facing car seat that can be used from birth (with the Comfy Baby-Hugg Inlay, sold separately) until your child is four years old (or 105cm). ISOFIX INSTALLATION: this ISOFIX car seat is designed and tested according to the highest EU safety standards (ECE R129). Using ISOFIX installation, this kids car seat promises your child safe travels

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment