276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Savage Rivals: An MM Enemies to Lovers Romance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Savage Rivals is a standalone M/M new adult high school romance with enemies to lovers and bi awakening themes. I liked both mc's the same (lie, I liked Levi a teeny bit more 🤫) and the supporting characters were good too, the friends of both mc's, were loyal, trustful and funny, easy to like, honestly. Vainglorious Raiders is about pushing aggressively into enemy territory, focusing attacks on some of your opponent’s toughest fighters.

Savage Rivals by Becca Steele | Open Library Savage Rivals by Becca Steele | Open Library

As Alstone High's team captain, I've been pitted against him from the beginning, but our conflict isn't only reserved for the pitch. This is just a cute, lighthearted highschool romance with some smut (I think it was like 4 sex scenes). Also when there's a couple who are keeping their relationship a secret because of how people would react, I am a sucker for people finding out by finding them kissing or more, and it's like *gasp* oMG and everyone has bad reactions to it and it's a whole thing.He's very competitive, strong headed, short tempered but he really is emotional and caring towards his important people, he's protective, smart and likes to win in everything he competes or involves himself in, even in sex (this was quite a view 😂🙈). LEVI "seven/7", he's the captain of Highnam Academy "soccer" (football) team , the school for rich kids, he hates Asher but also feels an undeniable attraction towards him, that makes him hate him even more, his pranks against Alstone High gets out of hand and backlash him in end. When it comes to violence and savagery, Ecuador's Litoral penitentiary in Guayaquil, is easily one of the world's most dangerous jails.

Release Day Review: Savage Rivals by Becca Steele Release Day Review: Savage Rivals by Becca Steele

Elon Musk warns AI is 'one of the biggest threats' to humanity as he joins world leaders at Bletchley Park.Silent Menace is a pretty straightforward aggro Rivals deck, but with some interesting attack upgrades and control mechanics.

Savage Rivals by Becca Steele | Goodreads

A King S Rival written by Xander Tracy and has been published by Etopia Press this book supported file pdf, txt, epub, kindle and other format this book has been release on 2018-02-13 with Fiction categories. As Alstone High’s team captain, I’ve been pitted against him from the beginning, but our conflict isn’t only reserved for the pitch.Populated by hitmen, drug lords and murderers, fights, stabbings and even murders are commonplace within the walls as the guards do not police inside the jail itself. But more interestingly there are cards like Maddening Drone, Hypnotic Buzz and Extruded Snare that give you ways to mess up your opponent’s game plan. I wasn’t overly excited about it when I first read this book and didn’t even remember much about it. when the characters mentioned each others actual name, it was like harry potter finally saying voldermorts name. Lawyer Michael Griffith, who represents Americans imprisoned overseas and has counseled clients in more than 40 countries, has been inside Lurigancho.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment