276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DEDC 86mm 16 Flutes Oil Filter Wrench for BMW, Oil Filter Housing Cap Removal Tool For N54 N55 N52 BMW Engines (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If, however, for some reason the filter is stuck (say you or someone forgot to smear oil on the gasket) then the pliers may end up crushing the filter before you get it loosened. The strap means it's not the strongest on seized oil filters and the strap is more susceptible to slipping but it is a solid choice. Our Oil filter wrench has a low profile design suitable for use on catridgestylefilters and in confined areas and can withstand up to 282 lb. Come join the discussion about parts, troubleshooting, maintenance, performance, reviews, modifications, classifieds, and more! Late or missing payments may have serious consequences for you and cause you serious money problems.

Oil Filter Removal Tool 1200RT | BMW Luxury Touring Community Oil Filter Removal Tool 1200RT | BMW Luxury Touring Community

A quality socket set will always be a welcome addition to any garage and will quickly become one of your most-used tools. BMW 1M Coupe, BMW E10 ('02), BMW Z3 M, BMW Z3/E36 Compact, BMW Z4 M, E21, E24, E24 M6, E28, E28 M5, E30, E30 M3, E34, E34 M5, E36, E36 M3, E39, E39 M5, E46, E46 M3, E60/61 M5, E85/E86, E89, E8X, E9X, E9X M3, F20/F21, Millway Motorsport, R50/R52/R53, R55/R56/R57/R58/R59, Suspension/Chassis, Wheels Millway Motorsport 75mm Wheel Stud Kit (M12x1.

All applications are assessed individually by Klarna and decisions are based on individual circumstances. We’ve selected the best examples on the market currently so that you can change your own oil filter with ease. Car maintenance doesn’t have to be difficult – as long as you’ve got the right tools for the job, many tasks can be surprisingly easy. I didnt think it would be so difficult to find out the size of the oil filter cap, there must be someone on babybmw that has a series 1 and changes their oil.

BMW Oil Change Service Tools | BimmerWorld BMW Oil Change Service Tools | BimmerWorld

Find quality, precision-engineered oil filter wrenches from some of the biggest car maintenance brands at Euro Car Parts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, reviews, and more! If you can, get your car on ramps (using a ramp, inspection pit or jacks will make things a lot easier but it’s in no way essential).

Well I wont give up yet but disappointed I couldnt get the information from this site as I thought it was an easy one given that some must be changing their own oils? Find the oil filter (a small mirror can come in handy if you can’t safely get under your car) and place the oil pan underneath it. Your credit rating may be affected which will make it more difficult or more expensive for you to obtain credit in the future. p>

National Tyre Service Ltd t/a National Tyre and Autocare is not authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. National Tyre Service Ltd Registered Office: Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0DE United Kingdom.

Oil Filter Wrench for BMW And Volvo With 86.6mm 16 Flutes Oil Filter Wrench for BMW And Volvo With

Not meaning to start a huge debate here (I know, anything with the word "oil" in it is bound to do so! Our oil filter wrench removal tools are cap-type filter wrenches that prevent damage to the filter housing of your BMW engine. Halfords Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 724263) and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB (publ). FINACNE TABLE START ------------>

That sucker was on so tight I actually went to Auto Zone, with my new filter to find a better wrench than I already had. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment