276°
Posted 20 hours ago

QIN Small Smart Button Mobile Phones QinF22Pro With 3.54’’ Touch Screen, 4G Dumb Unlocked Smartphones/4+64GB/2MP+8MP Camera/ Android12 Basic Phones With Whatsapp for Works,Minimalist,Senior

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

so that rom is a complete no-go. the person who made this discovery has made a debloated version of the rom, but it seems to have gotten him in some hot water with the original modder. Exposure compensation, ISO control, Continuos Shooting, Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus The phone has supported 2G, 3G & 4G Network facilities. Moreover, GPRS and EDGE facilities also have. HSPA, LTE-A speed on the phone. Performance: this took way too long (i did it in a virtual machine) and then i didn't even end up using the virtual machine

so in typical reon fashion, absolutely nothing worked the first try for me. the syntax for commands ran in mtkclient must either differ on linux or have changed in the past month because the command to flash the super partition didn't work at all for me. i eventually figured it out (you just needed to specify which partition you wanted the image to flash to, e.g. "mtk w partitionname partitionfile.img"), but nope it didn't end there. when it came time to flash the rest of the images in the romdump, i tried using mtkclient to flash those images in the directory i had them extracted to. for some godforsaken reason, mtkclient didn't recognize which img files belonged to which partition. which meant i had to manually type out the commands to flash each image. one by one. siiiiiiiiigh. Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world. The company has launched the phone in a single variant of 4GB/64GB. In the case of gaming, graphics, and RAM are fairly good. HD-quality graphics games can be easily run and played quite smoothly. Camera: The Qin 1 is the more modest phone - it has a MediaTek MT6260A chipset with one ARM7 CPU core, 8 MB RAM and 16 MB of storage. It does not have GPS or LTE, but it has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 capabilities. OS is called Nucleus, and the battery should last 15 days with its 1,480 mAh capacity.

User Reviews

The mobile uses a non-removable Li-Po 2150 mAh battery. With which you can get an average of up to 110 hours of standby time, and 13:30 hours of net browsing. On the full charge, you can talk for almost Up to 30 hours on 3G. The phone will take about 2 hours of full charge with 10W charging. xiaomi qin f22 pro price in bangladesh: Android 12 Operating system and MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm), Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) on the phone. RAM and ROM: What did I love: The weight, the look, the feel, and the screen size. It feels very premium, like if the world never went to full touchscreens and the late 90s phones just kept getting better. It was actually wonderful and strange. The OS is really fast, the pre-loaded apps can mostly be uninstalled, or disabled. Once I installed some apps (MS Edge, Outlook, Launcher, Reddit, Snapchat, T9 & K9T9, Swipe Keyboard) things really worked amazingly well! but honestly does it really matter? i mean, if you're redistributing another company's software you're both in a weird sort of grey area lol. it came with one of those flimsy tpu clear cases preinstalled, a plastic screen protector (also preinstalled), the original box, and what i assume is a usb cable in the box which i didn't bother to take out (or oven try to find in the box) because i like to save new cables for a rainy day. or well just a day when i run out of usb c cables or something. keeps it fresh yknow. first impressions

Hi everyone I am a tech enthusiast who switches phones every 3-6 months because I enjoy trying new things. I bought a QIN F22 PRO (NON-GOOGLE VERSION!) for use in Utah. Below are my experiences. so the hardware seems good enough...but a phone wouldn't be a phone without good software to use on it. and BOY is the software that comes with this phone a doozy. GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion. NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.

Original Xiaomi Qin F22 Pro Keypad Touch screen Phone MI

Language Setup: If you know android 11/12 then you can navigate to the settings and change most things to English.

Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.xiaomi qin f22 pro price in bd is 15,000 Taka (Expected). Considering the price, we hope it will be a great phone. BD Price info:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment