276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Delilah | Eau De Parfum 100ml | By Maison Alhambra

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This one does have light citrus note (same bergamot), but that litchi and pear aren’t present, which allow for a more focused concentration on the rose and creamy vanilla. With a pretty strong pink pepper, early on at least.

The PdM fragrane has that fresh watery note, along with a sparkling pear, which only adds to that quality. The Guerlain comes out with a peach note and some cassis. The litchi and rose will take over the composition and the vanilla will serve a minor role. It’s somewhat powdery, less so than our target, and has a lighter freshness to it. I got about 7 hours of wear from this fragrance when I tested it out. Chloe Eau de Parfum– Delina La Rosee does end up smelling quite a bit like this best selling Chloe fragrance. Now that we’ve discussed the captivating scent of Hypnotic Poison Eau de Toilette from the House of Dior, let’s take a closer look at some of the other popular fragrances in their collection. Which Dior Perfume Smells Like Vanilla?Their version is called Lady Diana, and while still being cheaper than the PdM perfume, this is a higher price when compared to the other scents seeking to mimic our target scent. Up top, though, it is a sharp tartness…but very rich, also. I think it is interesting, almost like a different take on Angel Nova. The musk actually comes in with the rose, peony, and vanilla notes to calm the intensity. Lady Diana by Alexandria Fragrances– Another inspired creation that I haven’t tried, but I’m more familiar with this brand, and they’ve produced lots of great stuff in the past.

Leyden (PdM Layton clone)- Box, name, and bottle are super similar to PdM so this is a no brainer on what its cloning. The bottles for the PdM clones look nice and match their OG counterparts. Leyden smells like a watered down Layton- has the nice, sweet, spicy, unique vanilla scent to it, but longevity is 3 hours or so. The scent is very good, just weak. Atomic Rose by Initio– If you want something closer to Delina Exclusif, but without all of the sharper fruity notes, Atomic Rose can be a good choice.Amber & Leather clone (Ombre Leather clone)- This is a very good Ombre Leather clone, similar to Cremo Vintage Suede, but less sweet and more leathery. Longevity isn't bad. The bottle could kill someone, it's that heavy. This is a good OL clone, better than most out there. A very clean rose and peony blend is the dominant force here, it also doesn’t have that same massive fruitiness that some of the Delina scents do. Easy to wear, classic, with a powdery aroma playing off of the dewy lightness. vc_row][vc_column offset=”vc_hidden-sm vc_hidden-xs”][vc_empty_space height=”130px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”DELILAH It’s a deep red color, which is a perfect match for the fiery scent of the perfume. The bottle is designed to look like a poison apple, with a curved glass silhouette and a gold cap. It’s a classy and elegant design that complements the fragrance perfectly. The opening is a mix of being super sweet and actually fairly tart. The raspberry and red berry blend, do come on strong. But, it settles, you get more rose, vanilla, and musk. At times, it feels creamier. Then, you get bouts of powder.

Porto Neroli (Neroli Portofino clone)- Nice looking bottle, same color and style as the TF. This smells like Neroli Porotofino. It has that "classy" feel to it that similar frags like BR Neroli Woods or Ferrari Bright Neroli don't have. This is a light, sweet, citrusy floral that is unisex and lasts about as long as neroli frag would, 2-3 hours. This is basically a carbon copy of the Tom Ford, but I don't think a neroli DNA can be that hard. But, if you love NP, this is worth it for sure. It manages to capture the elegant citrusy floral vibe of NP. Delina is a very popular fragrance from Parfums de Marly. It’s blend of rose, lychee, rhubarb, and more are a sweet and powdery take on the classic rose perfume. “Why is Delina so expensive?”, does become a common question, however. PdM are a higher quality niche brand and their prices are just that high. Rose 01 by Swiss Arabian– Rose 01 is a very nice and less expensive alternative to the original Delina. The opening with the lychee, citrus, and pink pepper can be sharp (even more than Delina), but it will settle down to more sweetness, rose, and a tad creamy.Seriously, Adeline is powerful stuff. I sprayed some on a shirt laying in my bedroom and could smell it in the next room, for the opening act. So, not too many sprays needed with this one. Delina has been described as a very unique scent and it’s therefore not easy to find a fragrance with similar notes. The delilah brand was created out of a passion for women’s cosmetics by a small team of individual experts. The desire was to create a collection of carefully formulated cosmetics to help all women look and feel beautiful. This cosmetic collection offers women a touch of understated luxury that can be enjoyed every day.

Now, I haven’t tried this one out as of yet. I will update if I do in the future. But, I’ll add it to the list for those who want to try Madame Rose out. The lychee, the rose, and that rhubarb up top are all here. Adeline does a great job at being similar to the development and layers of Exclusif and does so at a fraction of the price. The fruitiness will settle and reveal the Damask rose note. There’s some spice, earthiness, and a resinous quality during the dry down. Patchouli and benzoin. Either way, Nova EDP has a similar style and construction, without being the same. This one takes the fruitiness early on to another level. The lychee is the same, but Nova adds a very sweet and juicy raspberry note.All of these cosmetics are paraben free and no animal testing has been conducted or commissioned for any delilah products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment