276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Walkers GWP-RSEMPAT Razor Slim Electronic Muff - Black Patriot

£23.105£46.21Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Battery life: I couldn’t find any data on the battery life, but I have only swapped out my batteries once in a year, so I’m cool with that (2 x AAA) Noise reduction rating is the measure of how much the hearing protection lowers the noise level. This means that the higher the NRR, the more efficient the product is at dampening sound. In this category, the Walker Razor has the edge over the Impact Sport since it has a higher rating. It is rated at 23 decibels while the Impact Sports stands at 22 decibels. This one point difference may be negligible in some environments but really counts in extreme conditions such as indoor shooting. Both units can however be used for mowing, power sawing and hunting. Design The HD Elite and HD Pro Elite models have an adjustable frequency tuning capability and toggle volume control. They also have an environment adaptive listening mode and provide 40dB of power. The HD Elite model has an 8 band graphic equalizer, while the HD Pro Elite model has an AFT-adjustable frequency tuning capability for bass/treble fine tuning. The Walkers Razor Slim electronic muffs have a 23dB noise reduction rating (the maximum noise level the hearing protector will reduce the sound) and offer the shooter a low-profile hearing protection solution. When it comes down to it, this is just affordable hearing protection that gets the job done. What we don’t like about Walker’s Razor earmuffs

If you shoot indoors, you should be doubling up on ear protection. Even the best shooting earbuds I’ve used don’t offer adequate protection for the kind of abuse indoor ranges subject ears to. Your best bet is to use earmuffs on top of earplugs, and this style will let you retain enough of your hearing to communicate with other shooters and hear range commands. FAQs about Walker’s Razor earmuffs When it comes to design, we consider the overall look of the headset and practicality in shooting. Once again, the Walker Razor is better as it is sleeker, attractive and sunken edges for easier aiming. Just by first glance, you will notice that the Walker Razor is more appealing over the plain looking Impact Sport. On top of this, the ear cups are sunken for easy placement of the shoulders when aiming and shooting. Impact Sport is also slim and flat for this same reason. As a bonus, the Walker Razor is also available in more colors. Comfort But there’s a catch. Foam earplugs only work well when they’re used correctly. If you fail to create a tight seal in your ear canal, they can’t do their job. Lots of people get tired of having foam crammed in their ears and skip ear pro altogether, in which case the rating doesn’t make a damned bit of difference. If active noise cancellation and comfortable padding will get you to use ear protection, I’m all for it. Q. How does active noise cancellation work?A. These earmuffs use an over-the-ear design to muffle all sound. A forward-facing microphone in each one receives sound waves and transmits them to your ear with a small speaker, which can be controlled with a volume knob on the left earmuff. When a gunshot is detected, the earmuffs compress the signal to reduce its volume within 0.002 seconds. All this is powered by two AA batteries. Q. My ears are super tough.

These earplugs are designed to offer maximum protection and comfort to the user. They are powered by #13 batteries and come with a sound tube and earplug. The beige color adds a touch of style to the earplugs. Overall, the HD Elite and HD Pro Elite Behind the Ear Protection by Walkers Game Ear are a great investment for anyone looking for high-quality ear protection with advanced features. The Walker Razor is the Impact Sport’s main competitor. It is also a low profile slim design hearing protection headset with a slightly higher noise reduction rating of 23 decibels. The extra protection is significant in extremely loud environments. It also has a fast reaction time of 2 milliseconds. However, when we tested the units, this model was faster than the Impact Sport which is a great plus. Its decibel rating of 82 also helps in hearing the environment around you. Because of this, the unit is great for hunting.Walker’s ear protection is a common sight at American shooting ranges, and the more I get to know my Razor earmuffs, the more that makes sense. I love the sound quality and genuinely appreciate the simple controls. I’ll trade fancy features and Bluetooth for a simple volume knob any day of the week––especially when I can save up to 80 percent by doing so. I also prefer over-the-ear hearing protection; even the best inserts get annoying after about 30 minutes. Excessive noise can cause permanent and disabling hearing loss. The HSE state that “The level at which hearing protection should be worn is now 85 decibels”. You can control and reduce the risk of hearing loss by wearing sustained hearing protection. Overall, the Walker Razorhas the edge over the Impact Sport for a number of reasons. It is more comfortable, durable and attractive. In addition, it also offers more value for money since you get a lot more features FAQs More questions? Here’s Task & Purpose’s additional brief. Q. How much does a pair of Walker’s Razor earmuffs cost?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment