276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEVEL UP: ALONE

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the end, it is a force that is confirmed to be the force of the main character's side until right before the end of the work. In the novel, Kang Tae-shik's final words to Jin-woo were him revealing that his assassination target was still alive, implicitly asking Jin-woo to finish the job and kill the serial rapist. Jin-woo finds the criminal, sees that he shows no regret for what he has done and then uses the rapist as living bait for the monsters. Enemies that Sung Jin-Woo kills may drop a skill stone with the enemy's special ability in it that he can use to gain the ability. It's even possible for him to obtain an ability from another hunter.

Kim Cheol's first name literally means metal or iron. And like iron, he broke before he bent (i.e. accepting his failure as raid leader and making up for it). I legit just got taken hostage by a plot bunny and ran with it, so have some random bullshit while I try to scrounge up ideas and motivation for my other Fics. Series The Hunters raid force is very confused when the boss of the dungeon, Kargargan, suddenly starts speaking Korean to them. Red gates are basically massively dangerous traps. They initially appear to be normal dungeons, but the gate closes soon after a hunter enters it with no one being able to get in or out. The hunters are then trapped in a dangerous environment, like an icy waste, a hot desert or a hot and humid jungle full of poisonous denizens. Furthermore, an hour outside equals a day inside, and the only way to get out alive is to either wait seven days in the human world so that a dungeon break can occur or to kill the boss of the dungeon. Boss Battle: Every dungeon also has a boss. If the boss isn't defeated within a week of the gate's appearance, the gate will break, allowing the monsters inside the dungeon to pass through the gate and invade Earth. Once the boss is defeated, the humans have one hour to escape the dungeon before the gate closes.Magic Knight: Unlike most mage-class hunters, Jin-woo is both a strong mage (in form of a necromancer) and strong in close combat. He only became better in magic and improved his intelligence stat, because the System made him one, when originally he fought like an assassin-class hunter. Even Evil Has Standards: Apparently, not even Kang Tae-shik could refuse a father's plea to kill a serial rapist, who drove the man's daughter to suicide. The Foreshadowing of the red gate incident, after Association employees screwed up the gate measuring, is not shown in the webcomic.

Kang Tae-shik was an assassin who tried to kill Jin-woo, Ju-hee, and Song Chi-yeol, because they witnessed him murdering other people, who he murdered because they witnessed him murdering other people, who he murdered because he was paid to. Of course, he also admitted he enjoys torturing and killing people, so he probably wasn't trying very hard to avoid collateral damage. Fandoms: 나 혼자만 레벨업 | Solo Leveling (Webcomic), 나 혼자만 레벨업 - 추공 | Solo Leveling | Only I Level Up - Chu-Gong Only I Level Up: Solo Levelingkeeps your interest with each new turn it takes in its development. Early in that development was a question of Sung Jin Woo (the protagonist) developing a ruthless personality towards other humans or not. Second Life Rankertakes the weakest-to-strongest OP character and leans into that "ruthless towards others" dynamic while sowing hints of a kinder nature buried deep within the protagonist's vengeance. The very question of what humanity the protagonist will retain while overwhelmingly progressing towards his goal of retribution is what keeps me interested in this story. Additionally, Solo Leveling takes place in a world where people known as "Hunters" can enter portals to a dangerous parallel dimension and fight monsters for rewards. In contrast, Omniscient Reader takes place in a world where people are in a web novel about an apocalypse rpg fantasy action that fuses with attributes similar of that to Solo Leveling with the protagonist Sung Jin-Woo when he discovered the system.He Cleans Up Nicely: Jin-woo cuts his hair and starts wearing fashionable clothes later on. Some people already noticed how attractive he looks, but after his makeover, he gets a lot more attention. After killing a lot of lycans, Jin-woo acquired the title of "Wolf Slayer", which increases his damage against beast-type monsters. Solo Leveling and Omniscient Reader share some similarities in terms of being power fantasies with RPG elements and belonging to the apocalyptic action genre. However, they also have some significant differences. Bullet Time: By increasing his agility stat, Jin-woo's thinking and reaction process gets a lot faster, giving him more time to think up a plan.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment