276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moon Safari

£13.49£26.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Has anyone actually listened to this? I think mine has a fault. 33rom is too slow, 45rpm is too fast. It’s not my player as other discs play fine. Anyone have a similar issue? Reply Macbook Air Case World Map Macbook Case Hard Macbook Retina Case Macbook Pro 13 Case Macbook Pro 15 Case Macbook 12 inch Case Map Mac Case A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface. The main instrumentation is comprised of soft 70’s vintage even at the time in 1998 Italian synthesizers, keyboards and slowly timed percussion. For any wondering, it is excellent for intimate companionship and sex, as well as any pensive activity really: Art, Meditation, Journaling, Cleaning or over some tea and a nice book at 4 am.

AirVinyl app makes iPhone music sound like vinyl | What Hi-Fi?

stars out of 5 -- "The artist's command of his craft and spirit of experimentation resulted in a jaw-dropping collection...", Included in Q's Best Chill-Out Albums of All Time - "...the musical equivalent of a reassuring hug....a quiveringly sexy folk record.", "A sublime proto-chill out record on which the vaunted interplay between Martyn and double bassist Danny Thompson reached its folk-jazz zenith.", 5 stars out of 5 - "It includes Martyn's sweetest pop song, 'May You Never,' a lullaby in which optimism triumphs over every possible cause of the blues.", Ranked #67 in Q's "100 Greatest British Albums" moaning over. brilliant. I had the usual DW on Vinyl. then Bam, I needed a new shelf.now I have more Dw Vinyl than any other artist ( stephen has PSB who breed Vinyl, so I’m not competing with them) If the source isn’t good enough, I won’t be doing it. I’m not here to try to make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. I want to make sure that everything I’ve got is good. So… if there’s no high quality source to work from, there’s not a lot of point.”CUTİEE LİNGCASE Hard Protective Macbook Case Laptop Cover For Mac 16 12 13 Inch For Macbook Air 11/13 Pro 13/14/15/16 2018 2022 2023 M2

Air (1973) - John Martyn Solid Air (1973) - John Martyn

Of course, it is not as simple as running everything at half rate. There is an EQ curve applied to all vinyl records and by running the lathe at half speed, all the frequencies are wrong. However, the technical staff at Abbey Road have had new custom built filters installed which allow Miles to practice half speed cutting to the full on a modified Neumann VMS-80 lathe. Recorded at the Sound Techniques Studio in Chelsea during 1972, John Martyn’s seminal album Solid Air was released in February 1973. One Pair DJ Off Air #1 TV Test Pattern Vinyl Memorabilia 7" inch Slip Mat Portablism Turntable Slipmat DJ Platter Pad x2 Amazing recording, but the half speed mastering lifts it to new heights. Detailed, dynamic and dead quiet vinyl. A must for any lover of vinyl records. A great album…as a single overall expression ‘Solid Air’ flows beautifully and shows the entire spectrum of music that John Martyn has at his fingertips.” (Sounds 7/4/73)

The Police ‘Ghost in the Machine’ – Cut from a high-resolution digital transfer from the best known ¼ analogue tape in existence

Air (2023, Pink [Neon Pink], Vinyl) - Discogs Romy – Mid Air (2023, Pink [Neon Pink], Vinyl) - Discogs

Thoughtful, tranquil and minimal in the utmost the French band AIR (which by the way, is just called AIR, they merely happen to be French) has created one of the greatest albums within the downtempo and minimal fields, perhaps only bested by some of the more obscure Japanese works like Anomaly. This is a very joyful album offering the perfect balance between introspection and party or that slightly melancholic feeling of indian summer. There couldn’t be any better companion to the darker mood of her bandmate‘s likewise stunning debut album (Hideous Bastard by Oliver Sim).Unlike previous re-issues the album was cut at half-speed at Abbey Road Studios. This technique results in the very highest quality sound reproduction.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment