276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Faber Castell Kneadable Art Eraser, One Size

£1.6£3.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For school or office work, you can get away with plastic erasers, unless you are taking up art classes. Good-quality plastic erasers can handle heavy graphite marks layers, while some can even eraser colored pencil pigments and charcoal.

One of the advantages of using pencils, colored pencils, and charcoals is that they are erasable! To perfect your illustration, you will need to create drafts and grid marks before you come up with the final artwork. Students, on the other hand, need to answer test questions with pencils. People use different terms when they refer to “white erasers”. Polymer, plastic, vinyl, or PVC erasers–they are all more or less the same. Free of pumice or silica grit, these white erasers are soft that they kind of melt as you rub them on paper. Also, they produce less dust. Most illustrators, crafters, and designers have at least one white eraser. After all, white erasers are considered one of the most versatile since they can effectively expunge hard lines and dark shades of pencils. Most often called “pink erasers”, the rubber erasers are harder and firmer than the two types above, and are very effective with both large areas and some precision work, but can be a little more damaging to paper, especially if you are a bit too enthusiastic in your erasing. Vinyl ErasersMany buyers vouched for the Tombow 57321 MONO Eraser’s surprisingly great work on drawing and blending. So, if you are on a shopping spree for a budget-friendly set that serves such purposes, look no further than this one. The brand indeed put much effort into crafting this eraser pen with a convenient design. In detail, it comes with a top control button that allows easy operating for both left and right-handed users. Besides, its sizing is perfect for holding for long hours without causing hand fatigue. They come in various sizes and shapes. They are soft, clean, and won’t ghost. They don’t smear, crumble, or ghost either. They can also be used on paper. They are the easiest way to erase marks from a drawing. However, you should know that they are not as effective in lifting charcoal or pencil-like kneaded erasers are! The most popular drawing eraser is the rubber drawing eraser because it does not leave smudges behind.

These erasers are usually white, are actually made of vinyl, and usually come in a sleeve. They can handle just able any sort of marking medium, including ink, on a wide range of surfaces, including paper, vellum, or even film. The downside is that they will absolutely destroy delicate stuff like paper if you’re not careful. If you are concerned about the texture of your paper, you can use a soft eraser, or what is known to many as the “artist gum”. These erasers are made of rubber and they are more appropriate for textured papers. Known for its classic design, the latex-free Paper Mate Pink Pearl has dominated every elementary school and office. It is amazing to see that virtually nothing has changed in this pink eraser since I was a child. Another product from Prismacolor that proves its reputation in manufacturing quality art tools is the Magic Rub Eraser No 1954. I would not go as far as saying it is a magical touch to my artwork, but the piece definitely makes a difference. Beyond that, the eraser’s triangular shape makes it capable of removing everything on my paper. I use the round corners to reach the tiniest detail in my drawing. Meanwhile, the flat surface is great for scrubbing large areas in my sketch.One of the best drawing implements to use whenever drawing is involved is a rubber drawing eraser because it will not easily tear or wear out, unlike conventional erasers. One advantage for students is that this eraser scrubs out those mistakes faster to finish their tests within the time limit. On the other hand, I can see that professional artists will love the fact that this eraser does not smudge or smear. The Prismacolor kneaded eraser is perfect for pastels, colored pencils, and more. In addition, this kneaded eraser can be molded for small areas as well. The great thing about vinyl erasers is that they remove pen and ink marks and they can remove marks cleanly. This gives them an advantage over kneaded erasers which can sometimes leave subtle pencil marks on the paper. For example, color pencil erasers may not always work with charcoal. Likewise, pencil erasers may struggle with colored pencils or charcoals. If your style involves a lot of details, you may want to choose an eraser that helps you target small areas.

Everyone makes mistakes,” your mom told you. “That’s why pencils have erasers.” But did she ever tell you how many different kinds of erasers there are? If you think there’s just the one—the pink guys found at the end of a pencil or in a wedge shape—you are, well, mistaken. Of course, this kneaded eraser’s size is not fixed, as it is moldable into a specific shape. It depends on what patterns you want to illustrate that the rubber will be scripted to deliver its cleaning and highlighting purpose.An artist’s kneaded eraser is a versatile tool that can be used for shading and erasing in all art formats. Because of its malleable material, it is easy to mold and smoothes out the most difficult areas. Its composition allows you to add different shades and highlights on the drawing surface. It can also be used to create shadows.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment