276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Big O: The ultimate sex and relationship guide from Twitter guru and LaidBare podcast host Oloni

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Twelve Traditions are a set of principles by which Alcoholics Anonymous functions most effectively. Appendix II - Spiritual Experience, from the Fourth edition of the Big Book, "Alcoholics Anonymous," the basic text of A.A. in American Sign Language (ASL). Officer Oren O'Brien. Well, hello. I want to be a teacher. Like seriously ladies, what kid doesn't want to go visit the local precinct? The transmission of A.A.’s message of hope from one alcoholic to another is the core of A.A.’s recovery program. As discussed in this chapter, the Twelfth Step encapsulates how this can happen. He brings out her inner scaredy-cat who is afraid to feel and she bring him out of his self-imposed shell.

O's Big Book of Happiness: The Best of O, the Oprah Magazine: Wisdom, Wit, Advice, Interviews, and InspirationSuch an amazing book that once I started I couldn't put it down until it was finished. It was definite worth the book hangover I got from staying up so late. It was sad that it had to end however I was thrilled that we will get to read the next book " Forgiveness is a funny creature. It takes courage to even step in the direction of it and even more strength to walk the path.” This is a story of tremendous laughs and OMGs. One of the funniest, truest, & heartwarming novels I've ever read. And Scout...I need her as my bff. Like now. The Foreword to the First edition of the Big Book, "Alcoholics Anonymous," the basic text of A.A. in American Sign Language (ASL). Appendix V - The Religious View on A.A., from the Fourth edition of the Big Book, "Alcoholics Anonymous," the basic text of A.A. in American Sign Language (ASL).

Olivia is all fairytales and Prince Charming, desperately hoping for her one true love to find her and whisk her away to enjoy her first Big O but when it comes to Olivia, life just isn't kind to her. The Big O" is a guide to "dating, loving & †**king", has been created to get to increase sex positivity, and to encourage women to demand more in the bedroom. I definitely enjoyed learning more about my vagina and sexual heath. Not to mention reading about kinks, different sex positions, how to make consent sexy, sexual compatibility and sex toys. This book had it all!! The Big O is a fun romantic comedy. HJ Bellus made all the stop to make this such a funny romance. Olivia a 24 yr old virgin have been looking for a way to get rid of her virginity. With the help of her best friend a few blind dates, operation get-rid-of-virgnity always ended up a bust. Until Olivia meets up with hot copy Officer Oren. He was new in town and is way interested with Olivia and her innocence. In fact Olivia’s innocence just turned him on more. This is a must read for all romantic comedy lovers. Olivia’s adventure to finding her screaming Organish is a real fun ride. It’s full of laughs and crazy moments and will definitely will have anyone laughing. Chapter 1 - Bill's Story, from the Fourth edition of the Big Book, "Alcoholics Anonymous," the basic text of A.A. in American Sign Language (ASL).I found this book to be very enlightening. It is full of useful information with precise details and visual aids.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment