276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MSI Z490-A PRO Motherboard ATX - Supports Intel Core 10th Gen Processors, LGA 1200, Memory Boost (DDR4-4800MHz/OC), 3x PCIe 3.0 x1, 2 x M.2 Gen3 x4, HDMI, 2.5G LAN

£409.995£819.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As expected, the quality of the processing of this board is very good in this price category. During testing, I did not encounter any problems with the software or drivers, which is also positive. I like that the board has a POST LCD for error codes and also LEDs showing a possible problem. It's also nice to find M.2 disk coolers on the board. Intel ® Z490 GAMING Motherboard with Direct 11+1 Phases Power Design, 2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics, Intel ® GbE with cFosSpeed, USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A, Dual M.2 with 1 Thermal Guard, Smart Fan 5, Dual Armor with Ultra Durable™ Technology, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-FLASH PLUS Made for online gaming: Intel® WiFi 6, Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology

Moving down the list, MSI’s MEG Z490 Ace is almost as feature-rich as the new Godlike. It has a 16+1 90-amp power design, but it loses the powerful Aquantia 10Gbps NIC. Instead, it has a Gigabit NIC in its place alongside the 2.5Gbps controller and the Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax chip. Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology from the Intel® Core™ i9 to the Intel® Core™ i3 desktop processor High-performance Networking: On-board Intel® WiFi 6 AX201 (802.11 ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard.

EASY PC DIY

These three boards will also have two M.2 Key-M slots each, and they all possess an Intel i225-V 2.5Gbps Ethernet controller. These boards don’t come with an integrated wireless chip, but they do have a vacant M.2 Key-E slot for adding Wi-Fi via an M.2 mini-card. industries. Professionals trust them to enable their best work using applications such as Adobe ® Creative The ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming motherboard is an outstanding motherboard that prioritizes achieving top-tier performance and build quality in a mid-range Z490 segment that simply other motherboard vendors couldn't compete. Unless you're looking at the extra connectivity or pre-built liquid cooling support on higher-end motherboards such as the Maximus series, then there's no reason to look further other than the ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming. That said, the ROG Strix Z490-E earns the spot as ou

Intel ® Z490 Mini-ITX AORUS Motherboard with Direct 8+1 Phases Digital VRM Design, Advanced Thermal Solution, Intel ® WiFi 6 802.11ax, Intel ® 2.5GbE LAN, HDMI 2.0, RGB FUSION 2.0 An integrated AiO system enables full control of PWM or DC water pumps, making it perfect for custom or self-contained cooling setups. slot can support up to 32GB. Therefore with populated 2 DIMM per channel on both channel, total memory capacity is To unleash the full potential of the new Intel 10-core CPU, the motherboard requires the best CPU power design. With the Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line out and 103 dB SNR for line inThe Z490 chipset serves as a performance platform for high-end Intel Comet Lake-S processors. The Z490 chipset proves to be a true all-rounder with up to 30 HSIO lanes (high-speed input/output) and a maximum of 24 PCIe Express 3.0 lanes. A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware. Learn more about ASUS Aura Sync. GIGABYTE APP CENTER is an useful portal of all GIGABYTE MB utilities and drivers, you can choose any utility you want to High-quality thermal pads help transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink. 2. M.2 heatsink The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.

In other words PCIe4 hardware is for pretty much enabling full PCIe4 support on the PCIe slots and for some even on one M.2 slot. So the “many ASUS boards” that are confirmed to support PCIe4 will get full support and those that few (lowest end) that don’t will most likely get the primary x16 slot. Neonpunk style emanates in the darkness from the glimmer of high quality metals, showcasing futuristic aesthetics in the The Z490 Taichi doesn’t deviate too much from its recent siblings in terms of its looks. I mean, why would you though with its lovely retro, almost analogue theme. It looks terrific. You get a nice splash of RGB lighting too of course. MSI also equipped this board with a pair of Thunderbolt 3 ports, along with onboard Aquantia 10Gbps Ethernet support, a second 2.5Gbps NIC, and a 2.5Gbps Wi-Fi 6 controller. You also get MSI’s Dynamic Dashboard II on this board. Dynamic Dashboard is what MSI calls a series of small OLED panels that it installs on some of its motherboards. The Dynamic Dashboard II is the next evolution of this, in that it features a full-color, rather than monochrome, panel. I personally love these little panels for their customization options, and it also provides debug info to help you troubleshoot a troublesome build.

MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS

Intel ® Z490 AORUS Motherboard with 14+1 Phases Digital VRM, AORUS CPU+VRM LIQUID COOLER 360, Intel ® WiFi 6 802.11ax, Intel ® 2.5GbE LAN, ESS SABRE HiFi 9118 DAC, RGB FUSION 2.0, USB TurboCharger AI Cooling: Manages and controls all motherboard fans, automatically optimising settings based on current system load and temperature

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment