276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price HCK56​​ Laugh & Learn 3-In-1 On-The-Go Camper - UK English Edition & ​​Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Busy Boombox - UK English Edition

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kids can drive to their favorite spot, with the voice of Barbie providing directions, and then set up camp—just open the back to reveal an awesome play kitchen with tasty treats inside! Today I was busy putting together a list of the top toys for 2019 when I came across this – the Barbie Power Wheels Dream Camper! It even has a working radio and a MP3 jack – I suppose everyone likes to listen to their favourite songs when driving! This Power Wheels® vehicle drives at a max speed of 5 mph, over hard surfaces and grass, with a parent-controlled, high-speed lockout and Power-Lock® brakes for added security. It appears to have been released in America – I will keep an eye out for it appearing over here in the UK.

At first I thought “that’s a very big Barbie car”, until I realised it was actually a battery powered car for kids! I don’t know whether this will make you feel better or not parent folk but it doesn’t look to be available in the UK at the moment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment