276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skinny 6 Calories Spaghetti Noodles

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All that sounded really good to me so I decided to try some of their products as I thought they could be a good addition to my diet. This only works for me when I mix it with other strong flavours, for example in a tuna salad or on a burger. I could never eat it with chips though, it is just not enjoyable.

The Skinny Food Co drinks are my go-to for refreshing and low-sugar drinks. Their range of flavors is fantastic, and they're perfect for staying hydrated without the guilt. Highly recommended for anyone looking for healthier beverage options! By David Roberts, Reading :Review The Skinny Food Co low-carb products have made my low-carb journey so much easier. Their bread and pasta alternatives are fantastic and taste great. I can enjoy my favourite meals without the guilt. Highly recommend for anyone following a low-carb lifestyle! Emily Wilson, Glasgow, Customer Review I wouldn’t want to give them this low review but the delivery is very unpredictable and the costs of the products are going up constantly for what they are. Glucomannan (Konjac Fibre) in the context of an energy-restricted diet contributes to weight loss. The beneficial effect is obtained from 70g of Skinny Food Co S hirataki Noodles three times a day, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals and in the context of an energy-restricted diet. These S hirataki Skinny Noodles are very popular on Keto diets.I was a little bit sceptical though. Was this too good to be true? I can still have some really nice foods but without all those extra calories and without feeling guilty? Well, I wasn’t sure what to expect but I was really curious so I bought their chocolate spread, ketchup and mayo, to see whether there are any good.

If you are trying to lose weight and are looking to replace some of the high-calorie foods you are currently consuming with low-calorie alternatives, The Skinny Food Co may be able to help you achieve your goal. However, you need to be aware of some of the ingredients the brand uses to make its products sugar-free and low in calories as these may have a negative impact on your health. So, does it live up to the hype? I think Skinny Food Co's offering is great if you need to lower your sugar intake, watch your blood sugar levels, are following a certain diet (vegan, keto) or are just looking to find some lower-calorie alternatives to your favourite food items. I'm so impressed with The Skinny Food Co syrups. As someone who watches their sugar intake, these syrups are a dream come true. The variety of flavors is fantastic, and they add a burst of sweetness to my meals and drinks. Highly recommend! Mark M, Dublin. The Skinny Food Co low carb sauces are a must-have in my kitchen. They add so much flavor to my meals without the extra calories. The variety of flavors they offer is impressive, and the quality is outstanding. I can't recommend them enough! By Jennifer Lee, Leeds: Review

Pros and Cons of the Skinny Food Co products

This mayonnaise has no eggs in it which I guess would add some nice flavour and texture and it also has no sugar, but it’s sweetened with artificial sweetener sucralose. The bars were good to have at elevensies or before a workout as a little boost, and the sweet treats feel almost criminal because they taste so good, but are low in calories. I've been using The Skinny Food Co spreads for a while, and I'm hooked! Their chocolate spread is divine. It's the perfect guilt-free treat. I highly recommend trying it if you're looking for a healthier alternative to traditional spreads. By Emma Williams, Liverpool. Customer Review Skinny Food Co is a line of “healthy junk food” that includes items like skinny pizzas, skinny pastas, and skinny desserts. The company claims that their products can help you lose weight without having to make any changes to your diet or exercise routine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment