276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playskool Moon and Me Take and Go Toy House

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We are honoured and beyond thrilled to have somebody of Michael’s unique global status and talent, singing for our very special audience, and are sure that children and grown-ups alike will love the song as much as us.

Such things informed Moon and Me’s narrative, which is inspired by the Rumer Godden and Enid Blyton toyhouse stories of the 1930s and 40s. At the beginning of every episode of Moon and Me, Moon Baby receives a letter from Pepi Nana, inviting him for tea and a story.Next Monday, CBeebies unveils Moon and Me, an international co-production, two years in the making, which is the new centrepiece of the channel’s 5. The series “taps into children’s innate curiosity and desire to create through their play routines, forming their own imaginary worlds and relationships through their toys.

Can you help them get ready by tucking them in, turning off the lights and sending them gently off to sleep? George answered, invited him for tea the next day, and he ended up staring out from one their artworks entitled Eyes.After finding two paper crowns, Pepi Nana and Little Nana decide to be the Big Princess and the Little Princess. The show is aimed at children who are pre-school age, and has been creator by Andrew Davenport, who was also behind Teletubbies and In The Night Garden. FOUR FELT COLOURING BOARDS - A fun, screen-free creative activity that is a great introduction to arts and crafts for kids. Davenport’s background is an arty one: you can see him flinging his limbs around impressively on a Soho roof for Mehdi Norowzian’s short film Joy (which “inspired” the famous Guinness advert Anticipation – the whole thing ended up in court).

She has lost one of the tinkles on her left sleeve – only a yellow thread shows where it once was attached.

This mini library box set includes 6 magical board books, 6 press-out characters and 6-piece jigsaw on the back of the books.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment