276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aluminum Picnic Mat Blanket Waterproof Foldable Double-Sided Foil Sleeping Pad for Camping(200 x 150 cm)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Friend is not hard up by the way, and her home is spotless. I just don't get why she can't get a new blanket. An old bed sheet would be better! Made from tough and durable polyester, these are ideal for families as they’re machine washable too, but they can cost a little more. Where can I buy a picnic blanket? Picnic blankets also come in a wide variety of materials, sizes and designs, and while we love a good plastic-lined waterproof one, they aren’t always the comfiest (or cutest).

Backed Picnic Rug, Festival or Beach Blanket 100% Waterproof PVC Backed Picnic Rug, Festival or Beach Blanket

Be prepared for your camping trip to the great outdoors or festival with our guide on what to take. Beauty Advent calendars are significantly pricier than chocolate ones, but they've become increasingly popular in the last few years as a way of bagging beauty products at a fraction of the normal cost. They often sell out early, but can also be heavily discounted later if they don't, so here's a round-up of some of the best I’ve seen. If you're a regular Superdrug shopper, you can now earn more freebies and discounts under its Health & Beautycard loyalty scheme, as the retailer has launched new 'VIP Rewards' as part of it.If you're off camping, you'll need some camping equipment to help you along the way - read our buyer's guide to find out more. Tesco Mobile is to start charging new and recently joining pay-monthly customers to use their mobiles in Europe from 2024. Superdrug adds new 'VIP Rewards' offers to its existing loyalty scheme – here's what you need to know Mine is just fleece with waterproof underneath. It gets washed regularly. If it's been used in a park frequented by dogs it gets washed per use. I got it in lidl years ago for about a fiver and it must have been washed 30+ times. div>

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment