276°
Posted 20 hours ago

English Electric Gravity Drain Spin Dryer 28009EEWP 5.2kg A+++

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Two times faster than a 1400-spin washing machine, the 2800EEWP spins clothes at 2800 revolutions per minute. Safety Features: Check for safety features like an automatic shut-off mechanism or stability features to prevent accidents or damage to the spin dryer. This means your delicate fabrics will be treated with care, ensuring they last longer and maintain their quality. Gets about a full litre of water out of a full load which has already been spun in our washing machine.

When it comes to purchasing the best spin dryer for your needs, there are a few key factors to consider. The 28009WP comes with a Spin dryer mat laundry guard which protects your clothes and prevents then coming over the drum. If this happens, I just hold onto the top of the machine for 10 seconds until the internal drum is spinning at such a speed that the vibration stops.

The 28009B1 comes with a Spin dryer mat laundry guard which protects your clothes and prevents them from coming over the drum.

This item has revolutionised my washing/drying anxieties/trauma and for that I am extremely grateful. This is saving me money as it spins twice as fast as my washing machine and doesnt need as long time in the tumble dryer. This Miele T8722 vented tumble dryer is a top-quality appliance that will make your laundry routine a breeze. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.I can happily run my washing machine at 800rpm or even less if wanted and then put my washing though this which gets alot more water out then the washing machine ever could leading to faster drying times. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. At 2800 revolutions per minute this spins clothes two times faster than a fast 1400 spin washing machine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment