276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hanes Men's Short Sleeve Beefy T-Shirt

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Browse Stylight to find your perfect t-shirt for the golf course, casual weekends, or layered looks. I just can’t help it: I like them as cheap as they can be, so, unsurprisingly, I bloody love a Beefy-T. e., on the Hanes, the seams that run along the top of each shoulder from the collar to the sleeves are just single stitches, like on a cheap undershirt. Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Whether you prefer classic black and white, or want to add a pop of color with neon blue heather or deep forest, there's a Beefy-T for you.

It's always Prosecco o'clock somewhere in the world so let's raise a glass to that with our high quality, Bei Tempi Prosecco. Rhinestone - Rhinestone - I can use any of the colors you want but suggest a clear or light colored stone on dark colored apparels for the best bling effect. Finishing off a plain pants and tee outfit with a vest will give this traditional top a tough but tailored twist. Him: Inject some color and pattern into your basic solid tee with a vibrant scarf–it’s the men’s style solution to statement jewelry.

Since moving to the UK, I’ve mostly been contenting myself with the various wares I mentioned earlier. Also, counter to what the name ‘Beefy-T’ might conjure, it isn’t quite as thick as you might expect, clocking in at around 6. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

Some mention that it fits perfectly, while others say that the sizing works is a mystery, the shirt is far larger than authentic ones, and is too tight under the arms and across the chest. This prominent place in my shirt rotation is down to a couple of factors, fit being chief among them. Buena calidad, súper cómodas y puedes arremangar dos veces las mangas para que te queden en un largo similar a las prendas mexicanas, si no te importa el look de James dean.generally doesn't stretch like knitted fabric does, even though it can be made from the same cotton yarn as a T-shirt.

Despite the Beefy-T’s reputation as a reliable beater and my aforementioned long-standing love of cheap crew necks, I weirdly bought one for the first time just a few months ago.It is size large (which is a little small for me; I prefer XL), and it has been washed countless times. You can identify this type of knit pattern (which is the most basic and fundamental knit pattern there is) by looking closely at the right side of the fabric, which is all knit stitches, and will look like columns of stacked "V"s. This can be, for example, when you set your personal preferences, when you log in or when you fill out a form.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment