276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playmobil 9423 Family Fun Park Playground, For Children Ages 4+

£14.785£29.57Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The park offer activities for different ages, from a zip line to ping-pong tables and swings. This park is one of the playgrounds in Malaga you shouldn’t miss. The rest of the areas we actually didn’t havemuch time to get around to. Again, there is SO much to do and see in a day, that we kind of prioritized with what we knew the boys were going to LOVE. ) Mini-Arch You can also take a complementary catalog with you on the way out. We never miss out on free catalogs, since they are great at keeping the boys occupied for many hours in the car. Overall thoughts on Playmobil Fun Park The large playground has attractions for all ages. Among the recommended attractions there is a merry-go-round and the called Pacifier Tree, a perfect place where children can climb on and get rid of theirs.

I have to say that, the Playmobil Fun-Park was exactly what is says on the tin – full of Playmobil and fun. Without a doubt, it was one of the places the kids really enjoyed and even recently asked if we can go there again. We decided to take B out of Kindergarten on a Friday (I didn’t want to have to deal with a theme park on the weekend in the summer!) but didn’t tell the boys where we were going. Which meant that this year was the absolute perfect year to explore the Playmobil Funpark Zirndorf (near Nuremberg)! The Surprise

The park is made up of “fun” areas that are designed after the many different themes of the Playmobil toys. They have a police headquarters, a Western town, a pirate ship, dinosaurs, tree houses and more. All are things that you can climb on or do some type of fun, imaginative play.

If you are in Fuengirola area near the Sohail Castle with children, you can’t miss a visit to the Playground Parque de Poniente. So, yet again, when I saw the costs of food at the park, I was more than pleasantly surprised! I’m not talking super duper cheap finds, but I am talking 100% in line with eating out in Germany prices. Snoozing Time:” There are a few weeks in November when the outdoor park areas are closed but the indoor climbing area (best for 5 year olds+) is still open ….for only €1.50!!! #WINNING!!!! If you could imagine one, huge, giant water table for kids to play in, this is kind of like that. With multiple “streams” of water, there was a higher level area (for kids over 3) that had pirate ships galore and a separate 3 and under area, which had Noah’s Ark and was more easily reachable for littler bodies. Tip #10: Do All The Water Activities TogetherBut again, I love how you can easily distract a disappointed kid here, because there was also a huge helicopter that grabbed his attention and he was more than content with! Paddle Boats If you are looking for a place in the middle of the nature, then the Nagueles park is the place. A pine forest surrounds it; this park is the perfect place for a barbecue or a day of picnic day (barbecue requires reservation the day before at the park) As awesome as this area was, we decided to only spend a few minutes here because Germany has some pretty stellar playgrounds with similar activities, so instead of spending time on that we wanted to continue on to more unique stuff at Playmobil Land.

I’ll go into detail about areas of the park further below and specifically what there is to do in each. Best For Ages 2-10ish (Give or Take)

Pay later in 30 days

The name of the park ‘The Battery’ comes because there was an Anti-aircraft battery during the Spanish Civil War. Actually the battery and the bunker are restored and it is a curious place you can visit. Paloma Park in Benalmadena is one of the most popular public parks. It is ideal for a family plan and for making a picnic. You can get there by car and use the public parking or the commuter train. Take in consideration that you will need patience for parking on weekends. Maybe prefer getting there by train? It is next to the train stop.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment