276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DeWalt DCN692P2-GB 18V Li-Ion Cordless Brushless 90mm Framing Nailer with 2 x 5Ah Batteries, Multi

£33.53£67.06Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

and the case is certainly smaller than the cases of either of those tools, a plus if space in the van is limited. Mechanical rather than gas operation offers consistent performance at a temperature between -20 and 50 degrees celsius and minimal cleaning/service requirements If you'd like an alternative view from another reviewer, then maybe A Concorde Carpenter's review might be of interest

Mechanical rather than gas operation offers consistant performance at temperature between -20 and 50 degrees celcius and minimal cleaning/service requirementsThe DeWalt DCN692 is a staple gun with a 33° magazine that holds up to 55 paper collated nails. It can hold nails ranging from 50 mm to 90 mm. The DeWalt DCN692 has uncomplicated low operating costs due to its latest battery technology resulting in optimal performance. Two-speed options are available for shooting a wide variety of nail sizes, and it offers much less recoil, which is a big plus when shooting short nails. With a distinct bright yellow color, the DeWalt DCN692 is a unique and effective tool in the workplace and at home. The magazine is angled 30 to 34 degrees to handle most cut and off-center, round-headed papers, tape or wire welds.

i was doing a loft conversion job at the time so the gun was used side by side with my makita first fix gun. at the time the makita was playing up something rotten which i since discovered was that damn champion gas. that required a full strip down and clean to rid it of the crap and its since working as expected.

Cookie Notice

Mechanical rather than gas operation offers consistent performance at temperature between -20 and 50 degrees Celsius and minimal cleaning/service requirements The new Dewalt DCN692P2 1st Fix Nailer still benefits from the Brushless motor but is now supplied as a 2 speed machine to allow you to optimise speed to the length of nail being driven. If anyone has any additional questions about the DCN692 which they would like me to answer, please post them here or PM me and I'll be glad to answer them and incorporate them into the review. Three Guns.jpg (85.45 KiB) Viewed 31725 times Above: (left to right) Senco GT90CH, Paslode IM350/90 and deWalt DCN692 nail guns The editor of this review is in no way associated with deWalt. This review expresses the personal views of the author alone. Photographs are terrible, I know, but then I am a carpenter and not a photographer - and the pics were taken on my phone.....

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment