276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Top Trumps Specials: Top Gear Cool Cars

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was very interested in their range report stating “ in British winter at British motorway speed, our real range in e drive 40 was comfortably 250 miles at 3.1 /kWh” with 19 wheels. I wrote to the editor asking for more information on speed and temperature but received automatic response due to volume cannot respond ….. I keep reading this too. And then I think of where and how I drive. Then I decide that I am happy to give up some feel and fun for massive acceleration out of corners and more grip in them. I just want to be able to turn off the front motor and traction control now and then. Also, the M50 has far more battery braking. I very much like one-pedal driving, and one of my complaints about the I-Pace and Model Y is too little braking. Getting around twice the regen will be a big deal for me. It means I can go faster and closer to a corner while still having one pedal driving. So, based on this cold wet drive in December with 20“ wheels you are looking at 105 miles between chargers doing SOC 20-80% on a long run… During my life in GB I have experienced average motorway speed from 0 to 65 . There are a lot of traffic jams especially close to exits or near London and other large cities. The witchcraft at its heart is the fact that somehow F1 2019 manages to translate all the baffling nerdery of top level motorsport into meaningful, understandable gameplay. This means you can juggle tyre strategies, pit windows and hybrid boost levels without feeling like you're taking an Applied Engineering exam. It's also got some of the smartest, raciest AI in any game, which means every Grand Prix plays out like an end of season highlight reel. The only difference being, Lewis Hamilton might not actually win for once.

Q BRANCH TOP TRUMPS - PressReader

www.gazettelive.co.uk/videos-pictures/news-photos-video/2009/11/20/gallery-top-gear-presenters-arrive-in-middlesbrough-84229-25216300/ TopGear 221 is nu verkrijgbaar! Traditiegetrouw is het in november Speed Week! Nu schoner, groener en meer verantwoord – maar niets minder heftig. We brengen 15 auto’s bij elkaar op een bijzonder circuit in Zweden, en ze maken allemaal kans om onze favoriete performance-machine van 2023 te worden. Just about all motorways have 70mph limit normally. I'm fortunate to live in the north of England where our motorways are comparatively uncongested and you can cruise for long stretches at 80mph or more. Oops typo, should of course read 70mph.

As it stands, GT Sport is the pinnacle of console simulators and Gran Turismo 7 in all but name, with a handling model that's intuitive and convincing and a structure that borrows the best bits from real life racing. The car list is also expanding, for free, on a month by month basis and new circuits pop up from time to time too. If you ever fell out of love with Gran Turismo, it's time to grab some flowers (from the petrol station, natch) and rekindle that romance.

Home | Top Gear

An ill-fated attempt to mix Mario Kart with Project Gotham Racing, Blur was bought by approximately three people. But those three people will have been treated to one of the most exhilarating and underappreciated multiplayer racers of all time.Blur took real cars and real locations, but then crammed them full of Mario Kart-inspired power-ups and more neon lighting than an 80s themed nightclub. The result was a game that had two major sources of satisfaction: legitimately rewarding handling and the air-punching joy of clattering your mate with the game's legally distinct equivalent of a red shell. It shouldn't have worked but it absolutely did, like the chocolate covered pretzel of racing games. Yet to be honest we're still not sure the M50 is the optimum i4. Sure it has frankly brutal acceleration and grip, especially as the test car had optional 20-inch wheels and tyres. But perhaps in pursuit of all that, it sacrifices the delicacy and feel of the best of BMW's cars. Whereas the cheaper i4, the eDrive40, has nicer steering, a more compliant ride, and a lighter-hearted RWD attitude to corners. It's not so fast, but it's more fun on real roads. While in the end this year's F1 championship served up some brilliant races, the official game dishes them up every time you hit the start button. F1 2019 might be the culmination of years of incremental improvements but that's exactly the reason why it's also one of the best racing games around. This all played out on the beautiful, sweeping roads of an open world and blended Need for Speed's garage full of licensed exotica with Burnout's face distorting speed and crunching takedowns. Just don't think too hard about where 5-0 are getting the money for all this. Or how you fit a light bar to a Carrera GT, for that matter. On me your voice falls as they say love should, like an enormous yes - Philip Larkin, For Sidney Bechet

Top Gear Top Trumps Deals ⇒ Best Sales in UK | Dealsan Top Gear Top Trumps Deals ⇒ Best Sales in UK | Dealsan

James already mentioned something on the Simon Mayo programme about them doing an "art exhibition". Well, it turns out it is at the Middlesbrough’s mima art gallery and they are filming this Saturday. Do we have anyone from around there on this board? The Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust (among other names) is a diesel-electric hybrid car that Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond made in the Electric Car Challenge in Series 14, Episode 2. It was built with the intention of making a decent electric car, not just an overpriced car that's about as attractive as a baboon's bottom. The only problem with being the best looking electric car is that it would have to be better looking than the Tesla, which most would argue it is not. The Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust had no problems in the price department but was designed by Jeremy and described by Top Trumps as looking like a 'slow-moving outside lavatory'. Its predecessor was named Geoff. This time, it was armed with more batteries and a diesel generator to recharge said batteries. While the car was still slow, it was considerably faster than Geoff and in a drag race it easily beat a cyclist, a runner and a G-Wiz. The exterior was still the same, but with a sprung "push bar" in the front, for protection during crashes. Richard put on narrow tyres from a Citroën 2CV to reduce friction. The generator that James installed would often fill the car with exhaust gases. This would eventually kill one of The Stig's cousins, Janet Stig-Porter. In a wind tunnel, the car was so aerodynamically poor that it slid across the test area and we are told that it crashed into the fans at one end. It now sits proudly on display at World of Top Gear, National Motor Museum, Beaulieu. As of 2021 we found out Sometime in the last Couple Years it was removed from the World of Top Gear to make way for newer Top Gear cars. Nov 19, 2009 11:31:46 GMT lindenchase said:James already mentioned something on the Simon Mayo programme about them doing an "art exhibition". Well, it turns out it is at the Middlesbrough’s mima art gallery and they are filming this Saturday. Do we have anyone from around there on this board?All the best things in the world came out of sheds: the aeroplane, television, radio, the power loom, home-brew, blasphemy, potted hyacinths, the machine gun and, if we stretch the definition a bit further, Jesus." It also has a really nicely judged ride, free of float, but smoother than the M50, with well subdued road noise. At the end of the 'testing' of the car, Stig dropped it off at the Autocar H.Q. for their view. The car was badly criticised for having bad braking, handling and the worst car design ever. It did, however, get one half-star better than the G-Wiz. Dirt Rally 2.0 might not be able to compete with the budget of your Forzas and your Gran Turismos, but what it does do is perfect the art of offroad handling in a way we've never experienced before. Whether you're dancing a modern R5 machine through a sequence of fast sweepers or muscling a Group B monster around a narrow mountain hairpin, Dirt Rally 2.0 is absolutely convincing, to the point where we now insist on having pace notes read to us during the morning commute, wear a bobble hat to bed and have changed our name by deed poll to Juha. Energy usage was high on my 20” wheeled M50 test drive on the Northern M6 between Gretna and Penrith… ~2.2Miles/KW on my test drive. This was at a speed that I was passing more cars than passed me. But, as you suggest, scope to slow down without impeding traffic.

Top Trumps - Wikipedia Top Trumps - Wikipedia

Hopefully I've pressed all the right buttons and you can all enjoy this short presentation. Hold on tight if you don't like heights! The Viper is shown driving past what appears to be a cafe of some sort. If you look closely, you'll notice a silver car parked on the curb side in the rear of the image. The eDrive 40 loses some of the M50's dramatic force. It doesn't accelerate or corner so hard. But it compensates by engaging you more. The steering feels more natural, and you use the rear drive to subtly alter the cornering attitude. Even in the wet, there's loads of traction.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment