276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Wheels City Mega Car Wash

£19.495£38.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Hot Wheels Mega Car Wash has all the features of a real car wash in Hot Wheels City with an automated conveyer belt that transports cars through the set with real water action.

Hot Wheels help to develop tools to overcome obstacles, building confidence through independent play. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.Then towel dry the vehicle before the automatic conveyer belt drops you into the dunk tank for another magical color change transformation. Surprising colour change features fuel creativity and storytelling as kids take their cars through a spin in the Hot Wheels Mega car wash. Pull the handle back and drive your car into the car wash to begin riding the automatic conveyer belt.

By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however, as described below under the heading " How can I control cookies?

Surprising color change features fuel creativity and storytelling as kids take their cars through a spin in the Hot Wheels Mega Car Wash. As if all this wasn't beautiful enough, you also get to see a magical color change when the water sprays on your Color Shifters car! Park 3 Color Shifters vehicles in the middle parking spots and change the decos of 3 additional cars at one time. Hot Wheels has been challenging the limits since 1968, creating the coolest and craziest toy vehicles that appeal to kids and collectors alike. Park 3 Colour Shifters vehicles in the middle parking spots and change the decos of 3 additional cars at one time!

The Hot Wheels® Mega Car Wash nurtures creative thinking with familiar city themed locations using push-around play plus cool color change features to deliver hours of play. Hot Wheels Mega car wash has all the features of a real car wash in Hot Wheels city with an automated conveyer belt that transports cars through the set with real water action.Surprising color change features fuel creativity and storytelling as kids take their cars through a spin in the Hot Wheels® Mega Car Wash. For this reason, we use cookies and third-party services to improve the services we offer, display relevant advertisments and receive usage statistics. The set comes with 1 Hot Wheels Color Shifters car that changes colour in ice cold water then changes back in warm water. By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information. A tray located in the base of the set catches excess water as vehicles move through the wash for convenient no-spill play.

The Hot Wheels Mega Car Wash has all the features of a real car wash in Hot Wheels City with an automated conveyer belt that transports cars through the.Mega Car Wash is a medium-sized Color Shifters clockwork-powered playset part of the Hot Wheels City line of playsets. The set comes with 1 Hot Wheels® Color Shifters™ car that changes colour in ice cold water then changes back in warm water.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment