276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ROHTO Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic & High Purity Olive Oil Cleansing Refill 180ml

£2.69£5.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I liked Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil for its zero-oil sensation but I liked Hada Labo Cleansing Oil for its moisturizing effect after cleansing.

My skin is softer than ever, and not only did this product help me to love oil cleansers, but applying my skincare has never been better. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The consistency of the oil is quite thin and runny (just how I like it), which makes it so easy to spread evenly across the face without having to tug at your skin. Although this product is a cleansing oil, it is water-soluble and does not leave behind any greasy residue or stickiness.However, when it came to my waterproof eyeliner and mascara, my eye area was still left with some slight black residue. PO Box, APO/FPO, Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Benin, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Kiribati, Lesotho, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Montenegro, Montserrat, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Niger, Niue, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Spain, Suriname, Swaziland, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, US Protectorates, Uganda, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U. Oil cleansing formulated with high-purity olive oil (cleansing ingredient) and two types of hyaluronic acid (moisturising ingredient): super hyaluronic acid and skin-absorbing hyaluronic acid*, carefully selected to be gentle on the skin. Infused with hyaluronic acid, it provides a hydrating boost while cleansing, leaving my skin feeling refreshed and soft. You’ll notice that the oil turns white as it comes in contact with water – that’s the oil emulsifying 🙂 Then all you have to do is wash your face thoroughly with water and tadaaa!

However, they carry other skincare products, such as cleansing oil, the Hada Labo Gokujyun Cleansing Oil. To improve skin moisture, the newly improved plant-derived recipe has ten times more hyaluronic acid than the prior iteration. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it!Other than that, I liked how the packaging was very simple , just like the rest of the Hada Labo products. High purity olive oil that has been specially chosen for its gentleness on the skin and two forms of hyaluronic acid—super hyaluronic acid and skin absorption type hyaluronic acid—are combined to create this washing oil. I have a couple of first cleansing options right now, and Rohto Mentholatum is at the top of my list to use each night. It's a dream for those who dread the heavy, greasy feeling that some cleansing oils can leave behind; instead, it emulsifies beautifully and rinses off cleanly. Like many other Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid products, one of the important components of the Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Foaming Cleanser is that it contains hyaluronic acid, a moisturizing agent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment