276°
Posted 20 hours ago

King of Greed: the instant Sunday Times bestseller - fall into a world of addictive romance . . . (Kings of Sin)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

im throwing my 1 star at dom’s psycho brother roman. even tho he only made a few appearances. the way this man had sm more personality then both of the mcs combined. i need his book ASAP 🤭

The final quote of The King of Greed's bio (and subsequently her selection screen text) is a modified version of the lyrics for the fourth movement of Gustav Mahler’s Symphony No. 3, which in turn took its words from Friedrich Nietzsche’s Also sprach Zarathustra: the "Midnight Song".

A brand-new steamy billionaire romance from the bestselling author of the Twisted series

His constant need for more and more was because of his past when he was poor and struggled so much to have everything in his life! Bullying, being an unwanted child, insecurities drove him to get greedy! (did I care? well nah)

He followed her to Brazil and left his job for a while ( oh wow finally, after years of not doing it ) The King of Greed's emotional state is divided into 3 sections: Bad, Normal, and Good. Completing 0-7 PE Boxes will cause her to feel Distressed, completing 8-15 will cause her to feel Normal, and 16-22 will make her Happy. Her cooldown timer after a task is around 15 seconds. Her Qliphoth Counter is 1.All-Around Helper - Child of the Galaxy - Der Freischütz - Funeral of the Dead Butterflies - Giant Tree Sap - Happy Teddy Bear - Laetitia - Nameless Fetus - Notes from a Crazed Researcher - Porccubus - Portrait of Another World - Red Shoes - Rudolta of the Sleigh - Scarecrow Searching for Wisdom - Schadenfreude - Shelter from the 27th of March - Singing Machine - The Snow Queen - Warm-Hearted Woodsman KING OF GREED's exclusive editions have been revealed! Both come with a bonus letter from me, and the B&N has gold foiling as well.

Happiness became obsession, obsession became greed, and the greed forever solidified to become a golden amber. The happiness in the beginning, still holding a smile, dwells inside. I want to cry because I had so many expectations from this book after their first scene in King of Wrath, but this disappointed me in the worst ways! My imaginary scenarios are much better than this book! 😭 IT’S HERE! I’ve been sitting on this cover for a while, and I’m so happy I can finally share it with the world. Deep is the sorrow of the world. Greed—deeper still than agony. Sadness says: 'Begone, pass away!' But greed seeks eternity—seeks deep, deep eternity." I still rate it two stars, so it's not like I completely hated it. I really liked that they grew and became rich together. They went from bankrupt students to a couple of billionaires. At least Dominic did it because Alessandra's family wasn't broke. There were also some good quotes here. Honestly, I'd rather read a book about them being young and falling in love than about whatever happened here.

I also, don’t know what to say about Alessandra. She was a rich wifey (I mean, good for her), she had a pressed flowers business and didn't even try to make her ex-husband work for it, because she ran to bang him every chance she got. She actually made the right decision by remarrying him because I don't think her "Etsy shop turned pressed flower boutique" business will keep her afloat for long.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment