276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Head Ti S6 Titanium Tennis Racket

£69.995£139.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This kind of racquet is the best choice for beginner to intermediate-level players looking for a powerful and fast racquet. Comments: This is a very nice racquet for beginners. There is a great amount of power that you can generate from this racquet, and I was able to generate decent spin with this racquet. Serves seem to go deep sometimes. The racquet is a little too light, but it doesn't affect the play of the racquet that much. Otherwise, it's a nice racquet. With SpiralFiber technology, Speed Pro offers a better energy transfer, a cleaner impact feel, and more flex. Easy on the arm, comfortable, easy to maneuver, and stable performance everywhere on the court are the most important features of a tennis racquet that a player could demand.

Head Titanium Ti s6 tennis racquet | Tennis-Point Head Titanium Ti s6 tennis racquet | Tennis-Point

Moreover, to improve comfort, carbon fibers are integrated into both sides of the racquet to absorb vibration during ball impact. Head Ti S6 has the right solution for you, thanks to its 115 square inches oversized head which offers a very large sweet spot (hitting area) to handle off-center shots more efficiently.

Customer Reviews

To improve the trampoline effect (elasticity of the racquet), the string gap is increased in this version. As a result, this effect can make the ball go wild and puzzle your opponent. Comments: I started tennis at age 40, and now 20 years later I'm ready to move to a lighter, larger frames. Tried many, settled on this one. Made some changes (cut down to 27" long, added lead tape under the grip to bring the balance even, strung with a better string. A great blend of power, control, and comfort, w/o feeling stiff. Comments: I started playing with this racquet about 6 years ago. Then I switched to a heavier racquet because it was beginning to be too light for my shots. I've been using the Flexpoint Prestige for about a year now and there was one time three months ago I broke the strings and the only racquet in my bag was the Ti.S6 that my brother was using. I had to use it and to my surprise I felt like I was playing like a pro. My topspins got heavier and my serve was really strong and penetrating. I said to my self, WOW! I haven't restrung the Flexpoint Prestige yet and I've been using the Ti.S6 ever since. Now I just tightened my tension to add more control because I already get the power from the Ti.S6.

Head Titanium Ti S6 Tennis Racket Review - Tennis Creative

Comments: This is a great racquet if you are looking for power and age is catching up with your body strength and shoulder turn! However, because it is so light I am suffering from acute tennis elbow which is something that I never suffered from before. Pity, as I love the racquet. May try to play around with stringing tension to see if that helps?This racquet is most suitable for advanced players looking for optimized control without sacrificing comfort. Comments: The best racquet ever. I love it. Have had it for a year and it still works flawlessly. The sweet spot is huge.

Head Ti.S5 vs Head Ti.S6. Which is the Best? - BestAdvisor Head Ti.S5 vs Head Ti.S6. Which is the Best? - BestAdvisor

When it comes to choosing the best head tennis racquet, choose carefully and wisely. In fact, each player’s game level, playing style, and strength level is different.This racquet is the most suitable choice for all level players. With head ti s6, you will enjoy effortless power and control more than ever. Thanks to its lightweight and easy maneuverability. Comments: Overall good tennis racquet, but I'm used to the Head Extreme Pro, it gives me a lot of power and spin. Ti.s6 is not that good on spin. It takes me a while to get adjusted to it. The head is large and forgiving, and the longer length helps cover the court. I recommend the Ti S6 to older players or those seeking more power. Excellent performance and a good value. This racquet is the most versatile in the radical series with 312g strung weight, 27 inches length, and 6ts HL balance. Comments: I had the opportunity to hit a few balls with a friend's Ti.S6 and bought 2. I just could not believe the power, control and accuracy I suddenly had with a serve and groundstrokes. The weight and balance is perfect for me.That is why I bought them!

Head Titanium Ti.S6 Strung Racquet | Tennis Warehouse

The beam of Gravity Tour is 22mm/22mm/22mm which is slightly thinner than the beam of Speed Pro, and the same thing with the strung weight ( 323g/11.4oz). Moreover, an 18×20 dense string offers the kind of control any aggressive player could demand. No matter how fast your game is, it offers consistent control on every shot. Like Radical MP, Graphene is integrated into the racquet’s shaft and throat with weight distributed towards the handle and hoop. As a result, it gives a fast and crisp feel during the tennis ball impact. All in all, Head Graphene 360+ Speed Pro is the best choice for advanced players, physically strong and possesses natural power, looking for a powerful, and control-optimized racquet which is easy on the arm. Speed series is best known for arm-friendly racquets, and Head Graphene 360+ Speed pro is one of them. Speed Pro is the same tennis racquet used by the tennis pro, Novak Djokovic.Comments: I have just started using this racquet after trying one that another tennis coach was using. I found that I could control my serves much easier than with my Babolat Pure Storm+. I have used other Head racquets and have found this one to be the best of them hands down. I read the comments about returning power serves and strokes and have found that I have not had any issues. If you feel it is not weighty enough, try adding some lead tape to the head. I did have to adjust my stroke because of the extra power so I wouldn't hit it past the baseline. The one issue I have found and only by talking to others, is that on rare occasion the head may break. Usually those people like to strike their racquet on the ground. As a High School tennis coach I would highly recommend this racquet. Comments: I've had this racquet for about 2 years now. It's a good racquet. I've tried some other racquets because it's kind of old and there's a lot of new racquets in the market. But I can't find anything that come close to it. I'm now looking to buy another Ti.s6. A. With an amazing blend of control and spin, the Head Graphene 360 Speed Pro is the most suitable choice for advanced players who prefer head racquets. Comments: Got this racquet whilst on holiday in Queensland, played every day and was stunned how good it was, although it did take a few days to get used to it. I have had a Prince O3 Silver and 03 Blue, Head Metallix 115, and currently use a Prince Ozone 4, but this racquet has surprised me with its power level. And this is with the crappy factory strings, imagine what it will do with a re-string!? It definitely needs better strings to give a little more feel and control, but, for first up hitting, my girlfriend who is an A grader, said I am playing better with it in place of my Prince Ozone 4. To those people who have condemned it, shame on you, it is good for Intermediate players too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment