276°
Posted 20 hours ago

It's Not A Diet: The Number One Sunday Times bestseller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Exchanging Valentines can be an awkward process, especially when you consider “Vinegar Valentines” and other snarky sentiments - whatever your tastes, enjoy the sweet and sour cards alike in this gallery! So if you want to go back and refer to the chapter on vitamins, you have to take guesses at which one this is. Biography: Actress, fitness fanatic and health biohacker extraordinaire, Davinia's career started on C4's hit Soap Hollyoaks playing party girl Jude Cunningham. Usually summing everything up with a few expletives to emphasize how much he really doesn't care about what you think.

I identified with everything Davinia wrote about herself and it has inspired me to start looking after myself! The subject matter and the person reading work hand in hand to keep my focus peaked though so I'm fully engaged, but with this book, my focus drifted back and forth and I had to rewind to see what I missed, to which I say wasn't much. Like many people, I find his rants on social media entertaining because he gets so worked up about what other people are telling him to do.

James' outlook on all of these topics is so refreshing, and gives you the option to change your life in. By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file. I am not sure I will be able to finish it, but will bravely struggle on, hoping beyond hope for a tiny glimmer of wisdom or inspiration before its end. It takes all the current science around diet, health and wellness - which lets face it, can be so confusing and complicated - and distils it in to something easy to digest and try.

In 2002, World of Books Group was founded on an ethos to do good, protect the planet and support charities by enabling more goods to be reused. I'm sure you are very good at your job in health and fitness your just not the kind of person that would in any way motivate or inspire me. better off finding an author who doesnt give you a mishmash of points and ideas that you could get from the internet.I love Davinia and follow her on Instagram, she is funny and really passionate about health and this comes across in her book. Ebooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook). The author's down-to-earth nature and honesty were refreshing, and I loved reading her story and how she turned her life around. So thus far, this book is exactly the same as the majority of other diet books over the last 30 years. I didn’t learn anything from this book and I found it pretty annoying that a PT is giving relationship advice.

If I could give you one bit of advice right now, it would be to take all the energy you’re putting into fad diets and put it into becoming the most genuinely healthy version of you. From unsweetening your palate to rethinking the lunchtime sandwich, This Is Not A Diet Book gathers together some of the wisest, most constructive advice for feeding you and your family. Started good and I thought it was interesting but the middle part of this book should of been kept for his memoirs. If I could give you one bit of advice right now, it would be to take all the energy you're putting into fad diets and put it into becoming the most genuinely healthy version of you. But that's not all he brings to the table, he is extremely knowledgeable and intellectual with regards to exercise and diet.Don’t set goals on a scale but instead in progression on amounts you can lift or distance you can run over time. Not a Diet Book mercilessly takes down every fad diet, workout and health drink you have been sold and instead explains [James’] mission to make understanding weight-loss as two words – calorie deficit. She couldn't walk around the block, let alone go for a run or do an exercise class, and she struggled to keep up with her four young sons. Learn how to keep weight off and live your best life through a series of health tricks from cold showers, to MCT oil, to ancestral eating.

James Smith is armed with every tool you’ll ever need to achieve incredible results – from dieting, training and staying in shape to identifying the fads, cons and nonsense that get int he way of genuine lasting progress.Very educational and enlightening and I wish I knew this years ago - I haven't finished reading this book yet, but have already made many changes to my eating habits and the food I purchase. Smith also seems to understand that many people are dieting and killing their spirit to try and fit unrealistic body images, to that I applaude him. A personal, fun and positive book encouraging dietary diversity and NOT calorie counting' Professor Tim Spector, author of The Diet Myth and Spoon-Fed 'Empowering' Hello!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment