276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some individuals don't think that reading a book may have a profound effect on your life. We respectfully disagree. Why? Isn't the book merely a physical representation of a concept or a sequence of ideas, and we all know how strong ideas can be when they take root in our minds?... One of the laws of consciousness is: We are only subject to a negative thought or belief if we consciously say that it applies to us. We are free to choose not to buy into a negative belief system.” The only thing that becomes obvious to me here is that the “obvious conclusions” are simply the author’s very own thoughts. 3. Psychic, Lies &“Scientific Proof”

The Gnostic Gospels and A Course in Miracles are both referenced in this work. Gray uses a variety of examples to make his views clearer. The mind would like us to think that there is such a thing as “justifiable anger,” which takes the form of moralistic indignation. If we look at moralistic indignation, we will see that it is propped up by vanity and pride. We like to think how right we are in a situation and how “wrong” the other persons are.” The goal of our lives each day is to move UP the scale of consciousness. From fear, worry, shame to love joy and peace. From that place, healing and abundance begin to happen effortlessly. On the lower levels of consciousness, which are characterized by egotism, there is so much concern with self-gain that there is little energy or thought given to our effect on others. On the level of courage, we no longer identify solely with the small self. The world is no longer seen as the depriving or punishing bad parent. Instead, the world is seen as challenging and presenting opportunities for growth, development, and new experiences. Thus, this level is characterized by optimism and the feeling that with the correct facts, education, and orientation, sooner or later most problems can be worked out satisfactorily.” The Dalai Lama is always smiling or laughing when you see him. Because of his cheerfulness, everyone around him is likely to be smiling as well.

Toll argues that the only way to really gain enlightenment is to stop worrying about the past or the future and instead focus on the here and now. You should read this book if you want to focus on the here and now instead of worrying about what could or might not happen in the future. “Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway” by Susan Jeffers Hawkins, Ph. D in philosophy, Director of the Institute for Spiritual Research teaches the Letting Go technique as a treatment for emotional pain, issues, neurosis, anxiety and depression. But more than that it is a pathway to enlightenment, or simply put surrender to who you already are. This book is a meditative tool for the student to learn to surrender more in life and more of a journey of inner peace and to uncovering yourself/your soul. This could be the most important book you will ever read. Healing from an unpleasant event or loss will be a lot easier if we focus on finding the lesson in the experience. In my case, figuring out what I could learn from the breakdown of my marriage allowed me to heal and even to help others heal by writing “Magnificent…Married or Not.” As Dr. Hawkins says, “In some cases, it seems in retrospect that there was actually this unconscious purpose behind the event, as though our unconscious knew that something important had to be learned and, painful as it was, it was the only way it could be brought into experience.” Let go of stuff. We acquire so many things because we believe that this thing, this experience, etc., will make us happy. By continuing to search outside of ourselves for pleasure without a strong inner practice to tether ourselves to, we will always be hungry and our hearts and bellies will never feel full. What if you could come from a place of enough—how much stuff would you actually need? What do you really need to feel full? Letting Go” is a guide to helping to remove the obstacles we all have that keep us from living a more conscious life, it is truly a life-changing book. Many of us have trouble Letting Go in our lives even though it can have profound impact on our life.” —Wayne Dyer

In addition to selling over 2 million copies throughout the globe, The Power of Now has been translated into 30 other languages. It’s somewhat surprising that an author who talks about accepting negative emotions also says we should focus on positives, which is useful only up to a certain point and it’s an otherwise pop-psychology myth. Frankl, a Holocaust survivor, says that the people who survived were those who found a deeper meaning in life to live on. #6. Feelings You Must Let Go Of This was recommended to me by my therapist and I must say I'm disappointed yet deeply unimpressed. I don't necessarily disagree with everything -in fact, I do find the technique useful- but a lot of his conclusions are just...stupid, delusional if you will, and the fact that he uses Mother Theresa and Ghandi as examples takes some credibility away from him, in my opinion. I mean, forgive me if I don't find reassuring Hawkin's use of a raging misogynist, racist and anti jew like Ghandi as a symbol of love, as an example to follow.David Hawkins prominently features the titles “MD” and “Ph.D.” ( authority principle of influence, anyone?) next to his name. I find this stuff offensive to the scientific profession and reminisce about the law of attraction as seen in even more dubious books such as “The Secret” and “ The Science of Getting Rich“. 2. Claims of “Tests” Where There Were None

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment