276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Iron Giant Warner Bros 14-inch Light and Sound Motorized Walking Iron Giant

£59.76£119.52Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At this point, I’ve probably spent a few hundred hours designing andbuilding LEGO Iron Giants. My process starts with watching the movie.It’s one of the first movies I remember watching, and it’s still one ofmy favorites. Then I research images of the Giant. Once I’ve gatheredmy reference images, I start building digitally. Once I’ve come up witha digital design I like, I try to build it! This week we're (virtually) in California, USA to learn all about Brett Cuviello, aka. BrettCuv. Brett is one of just a small handfulwho has reached 10,000 supporters for the second time with the same creation. His creation was the impressive The Iron Giant - 20th Anniversary Edition.

Straight from the classic 1999 animated film, 1000toys is excited to present the new Battle Mode Version of 1000toys masterpiece “RIOBOT Iron Giant”– fully articulated die-cast toy.It felt great to reach 10,000 supporters. It took over two years to hit10K, and I was starting to think I wouldn’t reach it at all. Waking up tosee 10,000 supporters was an incredible surprise. The IRON GIANT was developed as part of 1000toys RIOBOT series of robot figures well-known for its attention to detail coupled with unparalleled articulation. This is the masterpiece toy that all Iron Giant fans have been waiting for!

What is yourfavouriteLEGO theme (current or past)? Why? And has any theme inspired your building style or preference in anyparticular way? Please note the BATTLE MODE Ver will not come with the Exchangeable Head parts and Exchangeable Teeth that are included with the Standard Ver. My interest in LEGO products came about when I was three years old. I remember being fascinated by the first wave of LEGO Star Wars sets,and a few years later when I got my first Bionicle figure, I was hooked. Our Iron Giant figure is solidly built with a relatively high amount of diecast parts yet features incredible articulation with firm joints that will allow for maximum pose-ability.What is your favourite building techniqueor part/sectionthat you’ve incorporated into your Product Idea? The Battle Mode Version of Iron Giant comes with the arm cannon that comes out when he feels threatened – as seen in the movie. it will bring out another side of Iron Giant not seen in the original version of the figure. If you could talk to yourself before you started on this project, what would you tell her? What do you know now that you wish you knew then? It took me a few months to settle on a design that I liked, and thenabout a week to render and edit images of the Giant. The build timewas nothing compared to the time I spent promoting my product, but inthe end, it was all worth it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment