276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Embraced - Adjustable Chest Brace Support Multifunctional Bra, Embraced Bra for Seniors with Front Closure

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our intricate lace detail on the ultra-soft straps and neckline make this bra a perfect double for a camisole. Please don’t worry if the packaging name looks a little different, it’s still the same style, our packaging just takes a little longer to update.

Where the strap is joined on the back it is metal so the stap slides to the side and doesnt lay flat. Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit so you can pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks.The Embraced Bra is made with mesh fabric that allows better airflow for total comfort and freshness all day. Featuring stretch lace cups and a sheer mesh back in cup sizes C - E, the Underwired Bra offers comfortable and supportive style. Please consult a Certified Mastectomy Fitter Certified Mastectomy Fitter- CFm, CMF A certified mastectomy fitter is an allied health care professional that is qualified to provide and/or supervise the assessment, treatment plan development, implementation, and follow-up and practice management of patients using external breast prostheses and other post-mastectomy services.

The fitting lady was nice enough and she took time to help but I could have done it myself to be honest. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Thank you for my fitting yesterday - what a relief to find such a welcoming, emotionally safe and covid safe space to sort out my bra issues! High-quality Fabric: Made of breathable fabric, making it skin-friendly, silky-soft, and sweat-wicking. If comfort is important to you then you will really love the fact that this bra is lined on the inside with cotton.Its wide under-bust band provides excellent wire-free support and comfort by firmly compressing the underarms and back to reduce bra bulges. Klarna lends you a fixed amount of credit so you can pay for your purchase over 3 instalments (paid monthly) or a a single installment in 30 days.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment