276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PALADONE PRODUCT Harry Potter Advent Calendar 2021 (PP9013HP) Black

£11.325£22.65Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . Designs include the crest of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a Dobby silhouette, the Ministry of Magic logo, the quote "I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me" from the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and more!

Stylish Gift Idea: This Harry Potter Sock Gift Set comes in an advent calendar-style package for holiday fun. Whether it's jewellery, Christmas decoration or hair accessories – there is something for every Potterhead. Deliveries can take longer to arrive at busy periods, such as Christmas, or during emergency situations such as the coronavirus pandemic. Vinyl advent calendar housing 24 Harry Potter Pocket Pops, including Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco, and many more!Behind each door, you will find a pair of Harry Potter themed socks, a different design for each of the twelve days. UNIQUE GIFT: This unique 12-Day Advent Calendar contains 7x pairs of trainer socks and 5x pairs of full-length socks. With the officially licensed Harry Potter Advent Calendar, flying straight out of the Elbenwald to you, the pre-Christmas season becomes a real wizard experience!

OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE: Perfect gift for all Harry Potter fans, superb quality, this Harry Potter Day Sock Advent Calendar is officially licensed and approved by Warner Bros. Perfect for the 12 days of Christmas, this advent calendar is filled with 12 enchanting pairs of Harry Potter socks! Please note, supplier dates can change; check the product listing for the most up to date information. Designs include the Crest of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a Dobby silhouette, the Dark Mark symbol of Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters, and the quotation "I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me" from the book Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

GREAT FOR POTTERHEADS: Beautifully designed, this navy blue calendar features a central Hogwarts silhouette, with an-all over festive design incorporating images associated with Harry Potter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment