276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EarFun Wireless Earbuds, [What Hi-Fi Awards] Air Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with 4 Mics ENC, Sweatshield™ IPX7 Waterproof, Clear Sound, Deep Bass, Wireless Charge, Game Mode, App Customize EQ, 35H

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Air Pro 3 are extremely comfortable, they come with features that are useful right now, as well as a few that will prove handy in the future (like Auracast), and they deliver a dynamic sound that competes with models that cost a good deal more. Those seeking a crisp sound signature will likely want to look elsewhere, but the earphones do a good job of not boosting the bass too much, either, and thus we get a relatively balanced, almost mids-focused sound signature. The EarFun Air’s Charging Case is the smallest and most compact charging case for a pair of true wireless that I have yet reviewed. As if that wasn't enough, these are some of the most secure and comfortable buds we've tested (especially for smaller ears) with a solid build quality – they're 37% lighter and 38% smaller than the top-tier WF-1000XM4 buds from Sony, too. With a feature set that looks to capture mobile gamers and fitness fanatics, these are the type of all-purpose earbuds that often crop up – and judging by their performance, do a solid enough job.

EarFun Audio - Apps on Google Play EarFun Audio - Apps on Google Play

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The very bottom “post” of each EarBud Air earbud has two small circular contact points that allow them to be charged via their charging case. One of the joys of the Award-winning Earfun Air true wireless earbuds was the simple and reliable pairing experience. Given the shallow fit, they are not the most passively isolating earbuds and I would recommend foams mentioned above if that is a concern.

Along with their solid fit, the Free 2 offer IPX7 resistance, which means they’re fully waterproof and should happily survive any encounters with rain and sweat. They even deliver levels of detail and clarity that could rival some of thebest over-ear headphones. However, the overall look and feel of the EarFun Air earbuds made me want to evaluate them solely on their own merits. When it came to having a conversation with people, they were able to hear me clearly without any issue. Today, we have millions of users a month from around the world, and assess more than 1,000 products a year.

EarFun Air Wireless Earbuds, [What Hi-Fi Awards] Bluetooth EarFun Air Wireless Earbuds, [What Hi-Fi Awards] Bluetooth

The plucky audio underdog is always intriguing though, and since we recently gave five stars to a budget Bluetooth speaker made by another relative unknown, who’s to say these aren’t the affordable true wireless in-ears we’ve been dreaming of? The solution is a good one though; when the case is opened, the light glows green when it has more than 30 per cent battery, orange when it’s below 30 per cent, and red at 10 per cent. The lack of space – at least for my sizeable digits – makes it tricky to pluck them out of the case, the glossy plastic sheen doesn’t help either.Minor bug: app shows case % charge (as well as for each ear bud) but, if charge pro 3 case (by usb cable) with case lid open, app does not update the % charged figure shown for case as it charges - need to reconnect (close then open case) for app figure to update Can't change volume from app e. High frequencies are another case where the Free 2 show some decent handling, but don’t offer much brightness or sparkle. The Earfun Air Pro’s presentation really suits the hip-hop track, celebrating the deep bass-heavy intro while still holding down the central riff and the various layered vocals. It will doubtless save on battery, but more than that it’s a great comfort to know that you can simply pluck the buds from their case, put them in your ears and pick up whatever you were last listening to. In the event that the EarFun Air earbuds lose their pairing with your phone, or for pairing with a new device, pressing the small, circular button situated between the earbuds in the Charging Case for 2 seconds initiates a re-pairing mode.

EarFun Air true wireless earbuds review - The Gadgeteer EarFun Air true wireless earbuds review - The Gadgeteer

And on one occasion, I took off in a dead sprint down the street in front of my house while listening to music, and I don’t think the signal broke up until at least 50 feet. Furthermore, don’t worry about time charging, it is very quick with fast charging feature, you will get more power 2-hours just 10-minute charging. Even though I'm a freelancer now, PCMag has been my home for well over a decade, and audio gear reviews are still my primary focus. Inside each earpiece, this TWS has a single dynamic driver configuration with a composite bio-cellulose drivers – yet, the diameter is not specified.The Earfun Air Pros boast an IPX5 rating for water-resistance, meaning that while you can’t submerge them fully in water, a spell in heavy rain or sweating at the gym shouldn't do them any harm. There’s always a slight compromise to be made when opting for a wallet-friendly product boasting a feature set as impressive as the Earfun Airs, and we do find one when we listen to The Waterboys’ The Whole Of The Moon. Connectivity was instant and reliable throughout our testing, we also liked the simple on-ear volume controls. These wireless earbuds do a pretty good job of offering many of the features you'd see in pricier entries in our list of the best true wireless earbuds. Beyond those three profiles, there’s no scope to tweak the levels of noise-cancelling, and without app support you can’t activate them on your phone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment