276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mooer Reecho, digital delay pedal, White

£31£62.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Trails On / Off switch (Trails On: Effect dies away after deactivation of the pedal with Buffered Bypass; Trails Off: No echo after deactivation of the pedal with True Bypass There's no real scenario where one can justify the price of the Woolly Mammoth when the Mooer Fog does literally exactly the same thing. However, even though the Mooer fog is definitely more affordable, it's hard for me to find a need (besides for if I were the bass player in a Muse cover band) to buy or make use of this pedal. It's worth pointing out that the Zvex has a built-in gate which can be engaged by playing with the "pinch" knob. I'm almost certain the Mooer doesn't have this gate function although I could be very very wrong. At first glance, this MOC1 effects pedal looks very complicated. However, it is in fact quite simple to grasp. To start with, there are eleven different modes for the various octaves. With each different mode, you're able to adjust, add and blend the low and high octaves to your taste. You can also control your original signal so if you want none of it you can take it away. If you only want a subtle octave, you can retain most of your original sound. You could perhaps use this on bass however I would not recommend doing so before doing more research on the topic. In my opinion, I'd recommend going for the SWEEPER pedal, also on this clone list.

Mooer Reecho Pro Digital Delay Pedal – Thomann United States Mooer Reecho Pro Digital Delay Pedal – Thomann United States

I like the Mooer Grey Faze a lot. I also think it fares well as a clone of the Germanium Fuzz. This pedal has a super simple layout. With only a volume knob and a fuzz knob, much like the Dunlop Germanium fuzz face.. The fuzz knob controls the volume of the fuzz effect. Whilst the Fuzz knob controls how much fuzz you want. I find the fuzz knob to be very responsive on this Mooer pedal, which is something I really like about it. Tone City and Movall always seemed to share the same pedals too. But Movall seem to not be around anymore. The Mooer Blues Mood, just like the Boss BD-2, Compresses in the same nature to that of a tube amplifier. And this results in a very smooth and creamy sounding drive. However, when the drive knob is maxed out to its fullest potential, you can start to reach some low distortion. As a clone of the Boss BD-2, the Blues Mood holds up very well. And with the addition of the "Keeley" style mod, the Blues Mood is a no brainer. For the most part, digital pedals are pretty impossible to clone. I mean, they've been programmed in a specific way etc. This may not be true for all the digital clones, but, saying for example that the Shimverb is a Strymon clone would be highly inaccurate. However, most of the digital pedals definitely take some inspiration from the originals pedals that they're aiming to clone. The rest of the analog pedals are pretty easy to clone and we can pretty much confirm their purpose. Mooer Acoustikar Review: Acoustic Guitar Simulator Effects Pedal Range: lets you play around with the range of the frequency. Moving this range knob to the right spreads the sound of the wah. Whilst moving it to the left closes it up.This is a major fix for all the Roland's that have a two core mains cable, without ground wire. Especially the Cube XL range - don't know about the more recent models - but if they too do not have a three pin with ground plug, then this fix should also work on those! If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered The Mooer has the same controls as the Boss however, it is missing an extra mode. This is the "Enhance" mode. If I'm honest, I'm glad Mooer didn't add this as part of the clone. I tend to find this mode on the Boss AC-2 pretty much useless. Take a look at the video below which does a comparison between the Mooer and the Boss. By watching it, you really get to see the tonal differences between these two. When it comes down to it, I have a tough time choosing which one I prefer. I like the sounds of both. Rebrands: A rebrand is where a factory (likely Mooer or someone who has cloned Mooer) internals into a different enclose they made for another company. Not all rebrands are exactly the same, but they’re usually cloning the same pedal. There are dozens of Mooer rebrands on the market, so we’ve not listed everything we think is a rebrand of a Mooer pedal since that’d just saturate the list. Here are the pedals we suspect of being rebrands: Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years in the event of an item becoming faulty

Mooer Reecho Pro Digital Delay Pedal – Thomann UK

The first is that the Mooer pedals have very similar coloring to the original pedals from which they based on. In my personal experience, these Mooer clone pedals were some of the first mini pedals I came across. And they were some of the first mini pedals that were made available at prices that most guitarists can afford. Whilst the Mooer clones might not have been the very first mini pedals to come out, they surely played a massive role in popularising mini guitar effects pedals. I must note that I've tried to add video comparisons of each of the Mooer clone list and the originals for which they were based off. My hope is that the videos will give more context to my written explanation of these pedals by Mooer. I also aim to review each of these Mooer Mini clone pedals below. How Do We Know These Are Definitely Clone Pedals?

N'empêche que ça reste le delay le plus complet dans cette gamme de prix, et sur une guitare l'algo "Galaxy" est vraiment séduisant. If you're wondering if the Mooer Blade distortion is really a clone of the massive EHX Metal Muff. you can be at ease knowing that it is indeed a clone of this very pedal. In my opinion, it is nothing short of genius how Mooer managed to turn such a large pedal into such a mini clone. There does, however, seem to be a fair bit of debate surrounding the fact that the Mooer Blade could be a Boss Metal Zone. The consensus does seem to learn more towards the Mooer Blade being an Electro-Harmonix clone. For the sake of this Mooer clone list, and due to the fact that my knowledge and experience of metal pedals is limited. I'm going to compare the Mooer Blade and the EH Metal Muff. Explaining this 3-way toggle switch, and this auto wah pedal, in general, is very tough. As describing an auto-wah is immensely difficult to put into words. However, the video below should give you more than a sufficient look at this pedal as well as the tones you can achieve from it. Mooer Funky Monkey For Bass? Rate: as the name would suggest, controls the rate of the wah. Turn to the right and the sweet speed is increased.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment