276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Callaway Golf Men's Apex Coronado S Waterproof Golf Shoe

£34.965£69.93Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve worn these shoes in the dry and the rain and even walked through some puddles in them, and I have full confidence in their waterproof resistance, with my feet not getting damp once. The shoe remained waterproof in the rainy conditions thanks to the waterproof and breathable membrane on the inner lining of the shoe. After taking the shoes off, my feet were bone dry and also fresh so there were no issues with breathability. Inside, an Opti-Vent mesh liner offers both added support as well as exceptional breathability for a fresh feel throughout your round.

Callaway Apex Coronado S Spiked Shoes - Affordable Golf Callaway Apex Coronado S Spiked Shoes - Affordable Golf

The right golf shoes are the beginning and end of every great swing. Using spikes to grip the ground and stay put as you hit through the ball for optimal distance, a good pair of golf shoes is vital for any great golfer. Testing was not carried out in the wet but I am confident that these shoes will be waterproof and breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex construction. A twelve month waterproof guarantee is offered.

We are an authorised retailer for this brand. This means that you can be assured in receiving official products with a manufacturer warranty. Specification Overview How good the shoe looks is of course subjective to personal style, but is important to any player. Do you prefer an athletic-looking shoe, or are you more traditional? Does your shoe offer on-course off-course style or do you want shoes purely for the course? Does the style of shoe you like have the best color options for your golfing wardrobe? retailers or distributors, including the warranty of merchantability or the warranty of fitness for

Callaway Apex Coronado S golf shoes review - National Club Golfer

So this is another quality product from FootJoy that will have wide appeal; from young to old, from casual golfer to tour pro. I think that this is a well-constructed and comfortable shoe that performs well and comes in at a reasonable price point, considering the premium construction. Testing was carried out over two rounds in damp conditions on my home heathland course. I found the shoe to be extremely comfortable straight out of the box. The leather upper felt supportive but flexed nicely in play. There was a springy, cushioned feeling walking between shots. Designed to provide optimal support and structure while allowing great underfoot feel and traction. It is fair to say that before putting them on I would have been apprehensive wearing these off the golf course. But by the end of the round, it would not have bothered me walking into the Clubhouse spike bar. Primarily as they are more comfortable than my normal shoes. Overall, a fantastic shoe and I am now a Skechers convert.

How to pick the right pair of golf shoes for you

This shoe was not immediately interesting or striking out of the box. The leather upper has a pretty traditional look, and I like the contrasting ‘camo’ sole and heel piece. Out of the box, this shoe had a high-quality, athletic & sporty look. There is an embossed performance leather upper with a mesh tongue which gives a modern and smart look. Here’s to keeping your grip steady, your feet dry, and your style intact on the greens! How do we test golf shoes? Although I was not particularly fond of the look of the shoe, the comfort and performance were first class, and I think this would make an excellent winter shoe.

Callaway Golf shoes | Golfbidder Callaway Golf shoes | Golfbidder

Fusion-Lite TPU Sole - Designed to provide optimal support and structure while allowing great underfoot feel and traction The leather upper will need looking after to maintain the appearance and behaviour of the shoe but I would expect that to be straightforward enough. The 43-year-old thinks the 2025 Ryder Cup will come too early for him to consider accepting the Team Europe captaincy He previously worked as a GP, which means he likes to get into the details of things, such as weighing golf shoes with his kitchen scales. There were no issues with breathability which is not surprising, given the thought that has clearly gone into the construction of this shoe.The 180 rubber lugs or ‘stabilisation points’ as FootJoy calls them, allied to the perimeter weighting of the proprietary outsole with 17% more surface area in the heel, all make this a very grippy shoe. You almost forget that this is a spikeless model, such is the on-course performance. There was no sense of instability or slipping even when swinging hard on uneven surfaces. Golf is a game which involves a lot of walking (even if you're in a buggy) so getting the right fit and comfort level of golf shoes is essential. Golf shoes come in a massive range of sizes (including half sizes) and widths. There are endless combinations, so you'll be sure to find the right fit. Nicola recently graduated from Stirling University where she studied Sports Studies, she wrote her dissertation on barriers to participation for women in golf. Some tour players are looking for extra stability and grip for maximum power creation that a spiked golf shoe might offer, and others are looking for the comfort and style that spikeless golf shoes offer. Some tour players prefer a running shoe style, and others a traditional classic leather shoe; there really isn’t a hard or fast rule as to what tour players wear.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment