276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I May Be Wrong: The Sunday Times Bestseller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Having said that, both of these expressions can convey these two qualities, and there is not a large difference. That's a good thing to try to remember - we seem to be so certain of everything so it's worth wondering if you are actually right - you might be wrong. A fool is certain of everything and the wisest man knows how little he knows - and knows he might be wrong, something the fool doesn’t worry about when he probably is. Också intressant om livet som skogsmunk i Thailand, att få ta del av deras vardagsliv, rutiner och klokheter. I think throughout the song it shows an agnostic or a skeptical Christian slowly gaining belief and becoming almost a 'blind sheep' type Christian.

Jag tycker att vi i den här delen av världen pratar alldeles för lite om meningen med livet och döden och tror böcker som tar upp "jobbiga ämnen" behövs. A lot of songs have a generally pessimistic view of the future and society's failure to address, choosing to pretend they don't exist instead. Plain and simple, it's about how to relate to your own thoughts and emotions in a way that makes your life more enjoyable, more free, brighter, clearer and wiser. When I first read it, I wasn’t expecting anything other than just a self help book but he was very raw in explaining his own shortcomings and slightly humorous in his storytellings. You’ll find yourself highlighting passages in this book, but I’m going to share some of what resonated with me.After working as an economist, he gives up his promising career to spend 17 years as a forest monk in Thailand and in this book shares what he has learnt in that time. in HIS three-minute album opener, he makes an attempt to capture the beauty and delicacy of true love with words. Lielākā daļa droši vien ir dzirdējusi par "Mūku, kurš pārdeva ferari"- biznesa vidē iedzīvojušies rietumnieki, kuri pamet visu savu līdzšinējo dzīvi, lai pievērstos askētiskajai mūka dzīvei, nav nekāds jaunums, bet Bjērna Natthiko Lindeblāda dzīvesstāsts pārņem savā varā ar savu vienkāršību un atklātību. Jag är väldigt glad att ha lyssnat på den här boken där Björn Natthiko själv läste in den, vilket berör en mer än om man bara skulle ha läst den fysiskt.

Böcker är eviga visdomar och att Natthikos bok gör det möjligt för efterlevande att få ta del av hans ord, även efter hans död, är en gåva. Svarīgākais, ko esmu ieguvis septiņpadsmit gadus ilgajā garīgajā treniņā, ir atskārsme, ka vairs neticu visam, ko domāju. Kid A/Amnesiac were strongly influenced by NO LOGO, and convery a general hopelessness for the future of man and the planet because of the corruption of our leaders.

With our potential to maintain a peaceful state of mind, it is possible to remain optimistic in the face of difficulties.

I have never had a consistent meditation practice, but I’m becoming more interested in developing one. Bet tajā pat laikā, lai arī tas nav nekas skandalozi unikāls, caurum cauri vijas viedums, ko vērts pieņemt un saglabāt sevī. the syllable om, which encapsulates the entire essence of the ultimate reality or God, is spoken by the river. I was extremely surprised to learn, at the end of the book, that this book was actually written by Caroline Bankler - using the content from the author’s 2018 lecture tour and their conversations over the years.Och jag tyckte boken höll sig på rätt sida av gränsen för det mesta och kommer sant och ärligt kunna rekommendera Jag kan ha fel på mitt bokprat. The book has such a strong, consistent voice - with a characteristic sense of humour and lightness of tone - that it’s surprising indeed to learn that it has been a collaboration. After nearly 20 years of living as a monk, Bjorn leaves the more formalised life of his Buddhist practice but he continues to share what he has learned through lectures and guided meditations. The author tells us numerous of stories that will crack a smile on your face, and I love every single one of them. Protams, rietumu un austrumu kultūrā pastāv būtiskas viedokļu atšķirības, kas notiek ar cilvēka dvēseli, kad tā atstāj ķermeni, bet, lai arī kurā pusē tu nenosliektos teorijā par pēcnāves eksistenci, ir vērts pieņemt nāvi kā daļu no mums dotās dzīves, nevis biedējošu tabu tēmu, par kuru atsakāmies pat domāt.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment