276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARMAF Tres Nuit For Men Eau De Toilette, 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The dry down has that familiar, woodsy feel emerging from the base of cedar and vetiver. The amber note does exactly what it should, mellowing out and brightening up some of the harsher masculine woods.

And there is another note for my nose, which wraps the other two notes pleasantly and brings with it a clear mossy touch and I suspect EIchenmoos here. Just be aware that for some, the citrus notes in the opening can be a little harsh. They calm down after 10 minutes or so, but that initial blast could be considered a little screechy if you over-apply. It opens up with a hit of bright lemon before melting into a clean, green, spring-time scent. You can catch a little violet in there as it dries down.

Like all fragrances, Armaf’s colognes are available in two different types of concentrations. There’s Eau De Parfum (EDP) and Eau De Toilette (EDT). EDP is richer and longer lasting, while EDT is lighter and fresher—making it perfect for hot weather. When I used Ventana Pour Homme, my first reaction was genuine laughter. I found it funny how close it was to Sauvage.

In the base, the sandalwood and ambergris blend beautifully to create the stylish, masculine impression of the Creed original.The longest-lasting Armaf cologne is Club de Nuit Intense Man. It lasts between 8 and 9 hours, which is plenty to carry you through a full workday or a party in the evening. Armaf’s colognes are available in a variety of scents. Which one you choose will be determined by the smells you enjoy and when you plan to wear it. Summer – the vacation and warm weather, let alone the magnetic pull of the sea, ask for rose, jasmine and mimosa tints. That is when Tres Bon will come of use. Beautiful green tea accords in the heart add a streak of vitality and natural earthiness to the blend. Since the brand produces as many as about 5 new aromas a year, it may seem like a challenging task to find your perfect fragrance on your own. That is why we suggest you start with the season. Here are the fittest notes to look for based on the season:

My second Armaf clone of a Creed fragrance after Club de Nuit Intense and despite slight weaknesses the much better one! Despite the “intense” title, this note profile is relatively subtle and isn’t going to blow anyone’s head off. It’s pleasant and safe. Pride of Armaf is very similar to Armaf Ventana, but slightly sweeter from the lemon and bergamot in the opening. The bottle is really really ugly in my opinion. The shape, the leather. Looks cheap and strange. But that does not matter. At the price you should also save on the bottle. The content is all the better for it. Projection is in that perfect arms-length sweet spot. It leaves a nice scent trail as you walk for the first couple of hours, before becoming a skin scent for another 2 – 3 hours.First you can notice an intense and refreshing herbaceous, pleasantly greenish aromatic note, which brings a nice cooling effect on the skin and is to be owed to the verbena.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment