276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A501 Original Black with Wood Tip Bongo Ties (5") (Pack of 10)

£0.65£1.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

not only do I use it in the kitchen and in the office, I also use it to hold an umbrella on my son's stroller. We also offer a lot of our items for hire, so please do get in touch to discuss any requirements you may have. Bought these to secure cover on a Bestway Steel Pro pool, as the cover comes with silky cord that doesn't stay tied. I just wanted to put in writting my appreciation for everything your company has done for me recently.BongoTies® is an American Company based in Southern California, USA BongoTies tie-wraps are assembled and packaged in Southern California. We provide a wide array of wind protection and microphone suspensions to eliminate unwanted noise, allowing sound professionals to capture clear and quality audio that is critical to the success of any production. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This pack of 10 black BongoTies is suitable for pro audio, video, photo, or any other application in which you'd need to keep coiled cables from unwinding into a mess of tangled spaghetti.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.BongoTies have become a trusted staple item in Hollywood, and in countless professional studios worldwide. Various microphone accessories can help with the environmental and acoustic issues while on location. If you have any ideas, propositions or suggestions to our company, services or products please do not hesitate to contact us. Next to our own production we partner with small, independent innovators to select the very best products for you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment