276°
Posted 20 hours ago

This Girl (Slammed, 3)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If this will make fans of Slammed as a whole (like me) happy as an addition to an already perfect duet of books, is a good point of discussion, I think. There's very little, if anything truly *new* about this book, and the material that is considered new? There's a part of me that debated writing a review for this book at all considering the majority of this is just rehashed material from the first book with little new offerings. Layken and Will’s love has managed to withstand the toughest of circumstances and the young lovers, now married, are beginning to feel safe and secure in their union.

This Girl is the third and final installment in the Slammeds-series by Colleen Hoover and just like the first two books, Slammed and Point of Retreat, I have LOVED every single moment of reading this book. This Girl is Slammed in Will's POV; it's actually Will telling Layken during their honeymoon all his thoughts and feelings during the events of Slammed. Their future rests on how well they deal with the past in this final instalment of the beloved Slammed series. I was looking forward to spending some more time with Will, Layken and their family and I got exactly what I had expected.I'm not sure if I want to know what Will was thinking while he performed that beautiful poem about oceans and lakes. I think it's safe to say that with this third book written in a male voice in Hoover's bibliography, her weakness is writing from male character perspectives. Think what you want, but there isn’t a single woman in this whole damn universe that I could ever love like I love you. Devour it, and then be sure to share that memory with someone else, because after all, memories are better when shared. It's been so damn long since I first read Slammed, it was one of the first new adult type books I had ever read and there's a reason it's a classic.

Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or your Local Authority's Trading Standards Office. I know in these moments when it’s just her and me and nothing else, that she truly, soul-deep, loves me. There's a World of books to choose from such as: Children's Books, Range includes Baby Books (0-3), Books for Toddlers (3-5), Early Readers (5-7), Childrens Story books (7-11), Young Teens (11-14), Young Adults (14-16) and Childrens Educational Books.

Something about him sparks memories of her deeply troubled past, a time she’s tried so hard to bury. Will had his own story, and added his own flair to their lives and how he endured certain situations. They have suffered so much loss in their lives, so to see them finally in a beautiful place made my heart happy. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods. He had hoped that he would finally gain closure and be able to rid himself of his guilt the moment they were reconnected.

Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services. This Girl is mainly telling you the stories of Will POV during Slammed (Because Slammed was 100% Lake POV) This girl is more and less Will POV during Slammed. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen's Advice Bureau if you are in the UK). Still, he can’t resist his wife’s pleas, and so he begins to untangle his side of the story, revealing for the first time his most intimate feelings and thoughts, retelling both the good and bad moments, and sharing a few shocking confessions of his own from the time when they first met. If a refund is payable to you we will process the refund as soon as possible, and, in any case within fourteen (14) days.

My objectphilic nature towards This Girl stems from the fact I believe that this book without a doubt does have a soul. And their history, with their instant chemistry, the tragedy of their unknown circumstance, Will’s responsibilities and their determination to stay apart together all while dealing with the tragedy of Layken’s mother’s illness and death, made for such a truly compelling read. There were secrets revealed, and many feelings divulged that shed new light on their relationship and their love for each other.

In this book, Will is recounting his feelings and experiences to Lake on their honeymoon; his feelings about his parents and their death, his breakup with Vaughn, as well as their meeting, and all of the times they shared together.I wanted both to rush through it and yet also to read it as slow as possible to savor every and every world. The dialogue was just amazing, the kids… Kel and Caulder were butterflying perfect, and the poetry my God, the POETRY was BRILLANT.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment