276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marshall MG50GFX Guitar Combo Amplifer with Built-in FX, Practice Amp Suitable for Electric Guitar - Black and Gold

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All in all for value and variety this is good and can be used by all level of guitarist's to get something new, which is much easier to carry around. Cabinet simulations were also covered, with almost every kind of Marshall cab sound carefully captured. It builds on the tried and tested MG formula, delivering a full, punchy yet versatile sound thanks to 50 watts and a larger 12" speaker at your disposal. The marsall code 50 amp is a compacked size,its very loud,it has lots of digital effects,so its a thumbs up from me. With 50-watts of headroom, the CODE50 also boasts a portable, medium-sized cabinet that hosts a punchy custom-designed 12" Marshall speaker.

Now fast forward a couple of months and Marshall contact me, informing me that they were releasing a range of amps that were described as “Classic Marshalls” and to be honest I thought OK a DSL with less gain maybe? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. With four channels, three-band EQ and a range of digital FX, the MG50 lets you take control of your tone. The effect's are average at best, the amp settings were much better quality and gave ton's more range in tone and EQ of sound produced by the amp.

regarding the pros, the amp is very loud, simple to tune and gets that sizzling Marshallesque sound from 70's (think of Mick Ronson's 200). Whilst Marshall guitar amps' thunderous legacy is often talked about, this company has a blindingly bright future ahead of it too.

Furthermore, with the exception of Octave which is fixed (original notes plus an octave below), Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Phase, Flanger and Vibe are all adjustable.

Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This thing's got its own character and it always adds it to the output even if you choose any of the clean modes, without any FX or OD. Includes special features such as FDD (Frequency Dependent Dampening), CD ins, plus emulated line out, and emulated headphone jacks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment