276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JoBaz Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength Removes Darker Shades & Colour Build Up

£7.24£14.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Many reviews have claimed that the product worked very well for them, lifting previous dye jobs with ease. I won’t go through all the instructions, because they come with the product and are pretty easy to follow. Did not do what I expectedI thought my own color would be the end result , instead I am now a ginger orangutan colour , should be brown . Having seen and heard of JoBaz Colour Removers before but not had access to them, I’ve often wondered how they would perform. Before and After The application was very similar to applying a semi-permanent hair color but at the end during the rinsing process it requires you to apply to the hair a buffer- it says to bring the hairs pH back to it's normal level.

I've just used this product and, not only has it removed the dark but hasn't touched the previous colour so I don't need to redye! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.Rather than hiding away for the next six to 12 months while your bad dye job slowly grows out or rushing back to the salon to fix your tresses professionally, it's worth trying a hair colour remover first. The 3 bottles are labelled and the instructions are thorough enough to be able to follow without issues, so I’m not going to do a detailed ‘how to’ on this product. pretty annoyedI have been dying my hair black now for about three years- long time - so I decided I wanted a change. I have been box dying my hair black for 10 years and hairdressers would not touch it so I thought I would give this a try and I’m really glad it’s not perfect but I’ve never had a colour remover remove so much of the black I will be doing it again as this is after one use! My hair felt a little dry afterwards so after shampooing twice with the buffer and rinsing very well I applied a hair masque and left it in for 10 minutes.

Used this hair color remover for a first time after i watched youtube videos reviews,so basacly it removes hair color just you have to use 3 -4 times atleast to remove dark brown color from your hair and in the end hair looks like light carrot orange color :D and if You rinse hair just 5-6 minutes they will smell horrible, You really really have to rinse Your hair at least 10-12 mins EACH time and then they wont smell,and also dried out my hair ends really bad,,, like after U have used bleach. Previously a treatment only available in salons, Decolour Stripper uses a safe, gentle pigment removal powder to strip both artificial colour pigments. Its unique formula protects hair lipid levels and retains hair condition, which means you can even use it twice to lift very dark shades in one go. Jo-Baz hair colour remover works by shrinking artificial colour pigments so they are small enough to simply wash away from the hair folicles.Incorporated into the formula is an intense nourishing treatment, allowing the hair to be re-coloured straight away. Luckily the color I was left with was good so I didn't feel the need to go over it with another semi-permanent. Ok so it didn't shift the green that's been lurking around since before Xmas but it did lighten it considerably and it got rid off all the red! The same goes with box dyes containing peroxide (bleaching chemical), as sometimes darker colours still contain peroxide so when you darken your hair, you're also unintentionally bleaching it. Using the max strength version which is designed to remove darker shades and heavier build up I was hoping to get most of the artificial colours out.

You've got to make sure to soak your hair in this stuff so that you don't end up with any uneven patches. Lifted better than expected, I'm a dirty fair colour naturally but have had blonde highlights for 10 + years and then a copper blend. I wrapped clingfilm and a towel round my head, closed all windows so no draughts and let it work its magic for an hour. I also had some red build up under the black, so I was fully expecting I might end up with a red tint after using this colour remover.After dying my naturally light brown hair black multiple times, I decided I wanted to go back as close to my natural colour as possible.

It went lighter than my natural colour but I guess that was doe to the ammonia on the red colour I had been using. Once part C is used like a shampoo and lathered up you must rinse again for at least another 12 minutes. Once you've applied your colour remover, rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear. The hairs condition was a little dryer than after using the other products too, but not in a horrific way.Does what it saysI was nervous after all the negative reviews but in desperate need of lifting years of colour build up which had culminated in a very orange brown base with pink highlights. I've used a few colour removers before and the main thing I didn't like about them was the smell, horrible rotten old eggs, however I am very pleased to report that this does not smell as bad, not amazing but more lemoney than eggy which is great. I DID use the buffer solution, but as I have quite long hair and I think I could have used more (for example, I used two boxes of the colour remover in one go to remove the colour, but only one bottle of buffer). Didn’t workI have used colour before a few times over the years and have always had amazing results however last night I decided to remove my black dye again having last dyed my hair black about 3 months ago and used the same dye I always use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment