276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Morphy Richards 562000 Supreme Precision 10 in 1 Multicooker

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With a large capacity cooking pot the Intellichef 8 in 1 Multicooker can serve up a complete meal for up to four people, or for creating a side dish such as steamed vegetables for up to eight people. Finally, I made ice cream. Using the serrator blade, I added small pieces of chocolate and chopped for 30 seconds on speed 10. Unfortunately, as well as blitzing the chocolate, it also melted some of it, making it messy to remove. Changing the serrator blade for the mixing paddle, I boiled together sugar and water at 100C, then simmered it. Intellichef is made to be easy to clean. Just wait forthe cooking pot to cool down after use and then wash the main cooking pot and accessories in the sink with hot soapy water, fully dry and return the cooking pot and accessories to the main unit.

Halve the onions, chop celery, ginger and garlic and add to pan with the olive oil. Fry for 5 minutes. I have rustled up one of my favourite recipes to try in the Morphy Richards Intellichef, see below for my smoked pork loin in a fresh hot and sour style sauce… We deliver within the UK only. To calculate delivery costs, please add the item to your basket and enter your post code.

In This Article

Intellichef is designed to be simple to use.The control knob allows you to select the correct temperature for your desired cooking function and the indicator light ensures you know when Intellichef reaches temperature and is ready to begin cooking. Use it to slow-cook casseroles and curries, to steam fish and vegetables, to make stir friesand to braise various cuts of meat. Intellichef also creates deep fried dishes like chips and onion rings, boils ingredients such as rice, pasta and potatoes, grills meat until it is tender and fast-stews for risottos and soups. The Morphy Richards Intellichef Multicooker is a great space saver and time saver too. An all-in-one pan of 8 cooking functions; fry, stir fry, steam, braise, slow cook, fast stew, grill and boil. No more keeping an eye on the stove, with the large 5L cooking capacity you can start off as a frying pan, add your vegetables and then turn the control to slow cook and let it do it’s thing! When it’s ready to eat and enjoy, you still only have one pot to add to the washing up (simples). The toughened glass lid means you can monitor your foods cooking progress without disturbing the cooking process and if you need to raise or lowerthe heat, the clear temperature display makes it easy to do so with precision.

Comprising a stainless-steel jug on a light base unit, the 10 in 1 Multicooker is compact – low enough to slide under wall units and small enough to store in a cupboard. However, cooking capacity hasn’t been sacrificed as it still manages to squeeze in enough room to cook a meal for a family of four.I started by making risotto using auto programme A, which took a preset time of 27 minutes. Inserting the mixing paddle, we added oil, mushrooms and onion to the jug and started the programme. After five minutes the machine beeped to signify it was ready for the next addition. However, it didn’t stop cooking, meaning, if you’re out of earshot or busy prepping, it’s easy to miss your prompt. Add pineapple and chilli cider vinegar and sugar (or Szechuan paste), close lid and fry until cooker beeps. When used for frying eggs or bacon it is just so simple to wipe clean, both steamed meat and vegetables also come out tender and full of flavour – cooking gadgets rarely come more versatile than this. Adding oil and swapping the blade for the mixing paddle, I sautéed the chopped vegetables for two minutes on speed 3 at 90C. Then I added more mushrooms, beer and set it for three more minutes at 100C.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment