276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Lawnmower AdvancedRotak 650 (1700 Watts, Cutting Width: 40 cm, Cutting Height: 25-80 mm, Lawns up to 650 m², in Carton Packaging)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With the ProSilence feature Bosch have also kept vibrations and noise at extremely good levels for a mower of this power. Another feature Bosch products are well known for is a great safety record. Obviously, if not used correctly, any lawnmower can be dangerous but Bosch has done everything they can to make the AdvancedRotak 650 as safe as possible without reducing its effectiveness. Of course, AdvancedRotak 650 is great for people that regularly mow too, providing a lovely finish at any cutting height. It offers decent speed and manoeuvrability for such a large lawn mower, although be mindful of using it in tight spaces as its quite a chunky unit. Bosch have opted for a large 50 litre grass box on both the AdvancedRotak 750 and the AdvancedRotak 650 it makes sense as both mowers are designed for larger lawns. The mower does a fantastic job of compacting the cuttings into this very large grass box meaning less trips to the compost for emptying. The 650 mower does naturally become heavier as the grass box fills but I never had any issues manoeuvring the mower around the lawn. Having said that I don’t really have any steep inclines in my garden, but I guess you could always empty the grass box before it is completely full or starting to become heavy. Boasting a whopping 1700W electric motor, the AdvancedRotak 650 is one of the larger motors on the Rotak range, making it best suited for medium and large sized gardens.

Bosch Lawnmower AdvancedRotak 750 (1700 W, Cutting Width: 44 Bosch Lawnmower AdvancedRotak 750 (1700 W, Cutting Width: 44

It is essential that your lawn mower is highly adjustable to accommodate different lawn types as well as to accommodate for the different seasons. The Bosch AdvancedRotak 650 gives you a choice of 7 settings ranging from 25mm to 80mm on the front and rear wheels. Wow! 7 height adjustments! This really is impressive as some mowers I have tested only have 3, so no matter what type of lawn you have or what your seasonal requirements are, this mower will be perfectly adjustable for your needs.

With the Bosch AdvancedRotak 650 you get an integrated height adjustment feature that is so good and makes adjusting the height a breeze. The handle is located centrally and there is a perfectly placed button that is pressed to either raise or lower the mower. Again see my video above to see just how good this feature is. Equipped with many impressive features, the Bosch Advanced Rotak 650 didn’t disappoint in this area. It has a patented ProSilence sound system (designed to reduce sound output by up to 75%), 7 easily adjustable cutting heights, a leaf collector blade and side combs that enable close edge cutting. We believe in providing information in a way that is both informative and friendly. Our content is designed to be easily understood, jargon-free, and engaging. We want to empower you with the knowledge you need to make confident decisions about your lawnmower and garden equipment. Join Our Growing Community: As this lawnmower is very large, with a huge capacity grass collector and a wide cutting width, it would be best suited to either someone with a medium-to large lawn with no tight corners, someone with a lawn that’s heavily strewn with leaves or someone with reduced mobility who needs to make mowing less of a chore. The lawnmower comes with a 10-metre power cable. If more range is required an extension cord will be needed. This length of power cable is relatively standard for electric lawn mowers.

650 Maşină de tuns iarba | Bosch DIY AdvancedRotak 650 Maşină de tuns iarba | Bosch DIY

All in all this Bosch AdvancedRotak 650 is a fantastic mower full of features that can be used to help make mowing your lawn that bit easier and enjoyable. The only weak point I could indicate is the flip cover for the battery. It seems a little flimsy so don't be too rough with it. The heights range from 20 to 80mm, so you can adjust the blade height to suit lawns of any condition. Whether it’s left wild and unkept over the winter months or being regular cut during summer, its easy to find the right setting for each situation.What I like about this mower is the seven different cutting heights and the easy way you adjust the height from the central handle. This really does make a difference as many competitors have a single lever mounted at the front of the mower which you have to fight with to adjust the height. The other nice touch is the huge 50 Litre grass box that folds flat and has a “grass box full” display, well done Bosch. You’ll love the super sharp Leafcollect blade which gives a uniformed neat finish and also effortlessly collects, shreds and distributes leaves from your lawn into the collection bag for easy disposal. This makes the Bosch Advanced Rotak 650 extremely useful in any season. And those tiresome leaves that fall all over your lawn in the Autumn won’t be a problem any more! Offering an impressive seven cutting heights, the AdvancedRotak 650 gives you all the options you need for year-round lawn maintenance. Not many lawn mowers offer so many height options, so any gardening enthusiasts that love a well-maintained lawn throughout the year will appreciate this.

Bosch Advanced Rotak 650 Review 2023 - Lawn Mower Hut Bosch Advanced Rotak 650 Review 2023 - Lawn Mower Hut

Very tidy design which is very easy to set up. The only thing I really needed to research was the kill switch which is a neat idea. The Bosch AdvancedRotak 650 model also has grass combs for great edges and corners as well as LeafCollect to gather leaves as you work on the lawn.This product carries a full 3 year manufacturers warranty covering both faulty materials and faulty workmanship, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage, batteries, blades, bulbs and other consumables. In the unlikely event of a fault the item returned is subject to fair wear & tear and must not have been used beyond the scope of it's design. Please note that cordless products will normally have a shorter warranty of just 1 Year for the battery and or charger supplied. The 41 cm size is ideal for medium to large lawns as it gives a good combination of speed and efficiency whilst still being easy to manoeuvre. The cleverly designed grass box is generously sized at 50 litres, which ensures minimal trips to the compost heap to empty it. You’ll be pleased to note that it folds completely flat for easy storage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment