276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Dimensions: Level Pack - The Goonies (Import)

£16.78£33.56Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The level is perfect even if you know nothing about Goonies but if you do there are lots of little nods.

Head right and smash through the cracked floor, then smash the glowing tentacles to scare them away. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The Goonies set off on an adventure to find the treasure and save the Goon Docks while evading the criminal crime family known as the Fra tel lis, except with the help of Sloth, a brother to the Fratellis with a very distorted face, but with inhuman strength. A playable Data is found later on, but the majority of the stage is explored using the former two Goonies. It is annoying and if you have a large tv and have to sit more than a few feet away from it you have to get up every 2 minutes and slide the figures around (or make the kids do it). Bring out the Inferno or any character, vehicle, or gadget with the Silver LEGO Blowup Ability to blast the teeth away and get to the Shift Keystone and use it to open the gated entrance to the next area.

Head through the door on the right to reach the upper ledge, then push the Dalek off the edge, revealing the third creature. As a huuuge Goonies fan from being a kid this is just the most fun representation of it I could imagine.

Gold Brick 11: Drop down off the side of the island by the lighthouse to reach the entrance to the Pipe Room. For the last dynamite, have Sloth break into the cracked wall and then illuminate the area to see the Octopus in trouble then use the Silver LEGO Blowup Ability to free it. I attend the Goonies Festival every year (June 7th) in Astoria and have been in the house and have gone to every major filming location.

Back to the Future • DC Comics • Doctor Who • Ghostbusters • Jurassic World • Legends of Chima • Midway Arcade • Ninjago • Portal 2 • Scooby-Doo! Gold Brick 17: Head underwater in Pirate Cove, then use a vehicle to tow the nodes and place them in the slots, lowering the bars around levers. Carefully continue to the right, then destroy the glowing objects to the left of the waterfall to reveal LEGO pieces. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.Drop down underwater and destroy the glowing object, then cross the beam and destroy the glowing boxes. Level Pack: Expand the gaming experience with a new mission-based game level, along with a minifigure, a vehicle and a gadget to build and use in-game for access to new areas and more abilities. Shatter the glass armor on the left, then use magic on the key to open the chest, revealing LEGO pieces.

Unfortunately, this had a boulder falling onto the exit, so get Sloth to lift it up so everyone can get out before the lagoon will collapse. I am happy to say that there is very little of that in this level pack, in fact I don't remember a single time in the first couple hours I had to get up to move a figure around. Travel back through the grate, then hit the glowing part of the pipe to knock part of the pipe down.Data also states that he'll still tell everyone; an additional reference to the ending of the movie, which still had a leftover line from Data referencing the Octopus in the final cut. Continue heading right and have both characters stand on two buttons while mashing to avoid the trap that will occur. buttons will appear and they must be played when they reach the center of the organ (towards the skull)).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment