276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corsair K63 Wireless Gaming Lapboard for Mechanical Keyboard - Black, CH-9510000-WW

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you enjoy gaming, you will know how important a comfortable setup that suits your individual needs and preferences is. Some people enjoy gaming at a desk, with a special recliner chair and even the top gaming mouse or a specific keyboard. Others may prefer the couch for its comfy plush cushioning, or just because they like to lounge around in between games. Playing games at a couch also means that you can connect your gaming system to the television display right in front of you, where you can get a bigger and clearer display of your game. If you’re a couch gamer who enjoys what I have said so far, I’m sure you’ll know one common problem that couch gamers face. How do you play comfortably at the couch while navigating your keyboard and mouse? Without a desk or study table, it can be quite troublesome and can disrupt your gameplay. This is where the lapboard comes in. A lapboard is essentially a portable device that connects your keyboard and mouse to your computer, making gaming at the couch easy and comfortable. If the idea sounds enticing to you, read on to find out which lapboard you should get if you’re a couch gamer! Corsair K63 Why you can trust Windows Central Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you. Find out more about how we test. The Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S ushered in a new generation of gaming, but they're not leaving the old generation or its features behind. Just like Xbox One, Microsoft's current-gen powerhouses continue to support full mouse and keyboard input in a wide variety of games.

K63 Wireless Gaming Lapboard Replacement Mouse Pad - CORSAIR K63 Wireless Gaming Lapboard Replacement Mouse Pad - CORSAIR

title=More%20Expert%20Tech%20Roundups&type=articles%2Cvideos&tags=tech-roundup&count=6&columnCount=6&theme=article The company is offering it alongside a custom lapboard built for the K63 in an attempt to provide couch-bound gamers with a comfy platform for living room PC gaming. Let me sit down on my couch (or my chair, as you will see later) and I’ll tell you all about it. No keyboard is custom-designed for Xbox like the Razer Turret, which to date is the only "Designed for Xbox" keyboard and mouse combo you can buy. The Razer Turret is a premium peripheral with an appropriately high price tag, so consider the Razer Turret only if you're committed to keyboard and mouse play on your Xbox Series X|S. Also, bear in mind that, while the Razer Turret is still a fantastic product, it is on the older side. The whole lapboard is plastic, with about an inch of memory foam on the bottom so that it's comfortable on your lap. There's also a built-in wrist rest as well, but I didn't find it to be comfortable. The problem is when using a keyboard on a desk, your wrists are more or less straight while your hands extend over the relatively flat keys. On my lap, however, the keyboard is below where it normally would be, so my wrists were always at an angle. The added height of the lapboard’s memory foam cushion does help mitigate this a bit, but I found my wrists hurt after a long gaming session, and felt like a softer wrist support may have alleviated some of the discomfort.Hey all, was looking to get a k63 with the lapboard as its the perfect solution for my current needs. If you're looking for a more affordable keyboard that still lets you cut the cable, the Logitech G613 is an all-around excellent keyboard for the money. Its use of a USB dongle makes it a desirable choice for Xbox gaming, and it's a no-frills gaming keyboard that gets the job done. Like many keyboards, though, you'll have to buy a separate mouse to pair with it, and the G613 isn't the most lappable keyboard around. Of course, you can always play the old-fashioned way with one of the best Xbox controllers, instead. CORSAIR iCUE software enables vivid dynamic lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full-system lighting synchronization across compatible CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans and more.

K63 Wireless Gaming Lapboard for the K63 Wireless - CORSAIR

The solution I came up with for using the K63 lapboard for long gaming sessions was to sit not on the couch, but a large easy chair. The lapboard fits almost exactly in my lap between the arms of the chair, and I was able to rest my elbows and forearms on the arms, which alleviates much of the strain. I actually found that this is my new favorite way to play PC games. I spent eight hours straight playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance from this position, refusing to get up to feed myself or help my wife take care of the children. Up to 15 hours of rechargeable battery-powered wireless, or connect via USB wired for uninterrupted gameplay. DEDICATED VOLUME AND MULTIMEDIA CONTROLS

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment