276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Star Wars The Force Awakens 123cm Darth Vader Figure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Vader is among the few large size figures believed by some to have been commercially issued in an Empire Strikes Back box. We are also not responsible for any package sent either by ourselves or any third-party company which is lost in transit. If you purchase an item and you are not happy with the originality of an item you must contact the auction house within 7 days of receiving the lot(s), it is then solely up to the auctioneers discretion to issue a refund.

This action figure stands at an amazing 31-inches and features film accurate details like his black cape and helmet. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. All items sold are sold as collectors items, recommended for display use only and we do not advise or take any responsibility if used for the purpose for which they were designed for. The highest bidder of any lot will not become the legal owner of the lot until all associated fees have been paid to the Auction House, this includes any fees charged by the auction house.He remained in service of the Emperor - the evil Darth Sidious - for decades, enforcing his Master's will and seeking to crush the Rebel Alliance and other detractors. However, my appetite for Star Wars knew no bounds and I begged and pleaded to be able to get some of the new large Star Wars figures.

Recreate your favorite moments with his 5 points of articulation and bring Star Wars from the big screen to you home with the Star Wars 31-Inch Darth Vader Big-Figs Action Figure! I still have mine after all these years, I still think it's a great likeness of Vader even for one done back in the 70's-80's.

We will only accept information by a professional in the chosen field, we will not accept any information from a private individual or internet collector’s forum. It wasn't really one of the more interesting pieces in the line, and it certainly didn't blow you away with its accessories; but the detailing was pretty decent, and it just looked so cool posed on a shelf! Part of my intent with this blog is to generate discussion about our memories of the times and toys of the 1970s. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment