276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) T580 10.1 Inch Wi-Fi Tablet (Black) (Octa-Core Processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB eMMC, Android 6.0), German Version

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Primary Camera: 8 MPix Apature F1.9 , up to 3264 x 2448 pixels (4:3) respectively 3264 x 1836 pixels (16:9), respectively, Full-HD video at 30 fps, LED flash, autofocus A phone or tablet that has been exposed to water may not charge or power on. In this case, you should remove the moisture and use a wireless charger if possible. Find out how to stop your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet screen from going dark. Learn how to adjust the timer settings with our guide and instructions. Network band : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider. This is tablet laggy because it is old and it has a weak CPU weak ram and yea I tested on Roblox and I like 5 fps or 15fps it's not bad but if you play like empty Roblox then you can if it's a huge graphics game it just lag but still good t...

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1-Inch 32 GB Wi-Fi - Black (UK Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1-Inch 32 GB Wi-Fi - Black (UK

Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) specifications, there is always a possibility of admitting a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please The average temperature for the upper side under maximal load is 38.5 °C / 101 F, compared to the average of 30.2 °C / 86 F for the devices in the class Tablet.

Predictive text suggests words as you type on your Samsung Galaxy device. Learn how to turn it on and off as well as how to personalise it here. Find out more about charging your mobile device including Fast Charging, Wireless Charging and Wireless PowerShare. Find out which size memory card your device accepts and the maximum external memory size for your Galaxy tablet.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A | Samsung UK Small 8 Inch Tablets | Samsung Galaxy Tab A | Samsung UK

FAQ for Mobile & Devices. Find more about How to play sound in both speakers and solve mute problems with Samsung Support.Find out how to use 2 handed mode on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5, Fold 5 & Tab S9 with our easy guide & instructions.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) - Full tablet specifications Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) - Full tablet specifications

Find out why you Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet is feeling hot and how to fix the issue with our easy guide and instructions. In comparison, all tested devices range from 0.1 (minimum) to 240 (maximum) ms. » 66% of all devices are better.FAQ for Samsung Mobile Device. Find more about 'How can I use the Smart Tutor app to get support for my device?' with Samsung Your device has a name that is visible when you connect to other devices. Learn how to change the Bluetooth name for your Samsung Android device. In comparison, all tested devices range from 0.2 (minimum) to 636 (maximum) ms. » 100% of all devices are better. Find out more about 'How do I add additional user accounts to my Galaxy tablet?' with Samsung Support Find out how you can change the mobile number of your Samsung Account using two-step phone verification.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A⑥ Firmware Download SM-T585 Free Download Samsung Galaxy Tab A⑥ Firmware Download SM-T585 Free Download

If the S Pen isn't working with your Galaxy phone on the bottom part of the screen, try these steps to solve the problem.FAQ for Samsung mobile phones. Find more about How do I restart a Galaxy Tab if it appears to be frozen or not responding? with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung smartphones. Find more about 'What is Call & Message Continuity and how do I use it?' with Samsung Support.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment