276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MyVolts 6V power supply adaptor compatible with Blackstar Fly 3 Mini amplifier - UK plug

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is just a great little unit. Great sound, great movability and able to be used with other devices. Very compact and great piece of kit. He started playing bass and guitar in 1998, and played the local scene throughout his teen years before life got in the way. A power supply that is little more than a laptop charger and should be supplied with the Amplifier in the first place! We found a higher level of quality than we expected overall and feel that the Fly 3 mini amp is a step above many other mini amps for this alone. Tape Delay Despite its small size, the Fly 3 Mini was surprisingly loud. It was able to fill a small room with sound, making it great for practicing at home, and thanks to the aux in, you could even use it as a speaker for playing music if you so choose..

Blackstar PSU-1 Fly3 Power Supply | DV247

The sound and power are adequate for bedroom playing, small venues, or street performers, and 50 hours of battery life, at lower volumes, is the most generous we have found for battery-powered amps. The unique speaker design means the FLY 3 also sounds great when used as a portable speaker for your phone, tablet or PC / laptop. A speaker emulated output allows you to get great tone to tape or disk, or through headphones. Capable of being powered by batteries, you can take your FLY 3 with you wherever you go and always get ‘the sound in your head’!It has proper guitar amp tones and many useful settings. Obviously it isn’t big in the bass and volume is modest unless overdrive is engaged, but it’s hard to fault for what it is and the price. I am quite happy to have a practice through it using my Strat. At 3w of solid-state power, you know that you aren’t going to be moving a lot of air with this amplifier, even if you use pedals in front of it. Either way, if you’re buying a mini amp, you’re buying it for other advantages other than its volume output. It can still get moderately loud and can keep up with other players if they aren’t cranking their amps too much. Until very recently, micro and mini amps were little more than novelty items. Yes, they could technically amplify an electric guitar, but there was literally nothing ear pleasing about the way they sounded – although the fact that most of them look like mini versions of famous amps was pretty cool.

Blackstar Blackstar Fly Power Supply PSU Fly-3 | Australias Blackstar Blackstar Fly Power Supply PSU Fly-3 | Australias

There is an AUX input to allow for smartphone connectivity to jam along with your phone’s music library or stream from the internet. The Boss KTN-MINI amp also has a recording output with special cabinet voicing to give a real mic’d amp tone. All images are for illustration purposes unless otherwise specified. While we wish we could take photos of every exact item, this is not always possible and we use the pictures supplied by either the a) Australian Supplier or b) Manufacturer.

Cookies

However, take into account that if you’re looking for an amp that can move some serious air and keep up with a full band, this definitely won’t work out very well. We’ve discovered that, when playing at low volumes, you can expect 50 hours of play when using the batteries. For full blast volume, this reduces significantly to four hours. Quite a difference – and quite an incentive to reduce the volume! Construction and Quality You can transform the Fly 3 into a stereo mini guitar amp when pairing with the Fly 103 extension cab and get 6-W of stereo sound. The Fly 3 can also be connected to a portable speaker or computer speaker when traveling too. ISF Control However, if you play at full volume, one charge should give you about 4 hours of playing until the batteries are dead. Many online programs enable easy editing and have tons of features. We have previously written of the best digital audio workstations to help guide you – and some are even free to use. Compatible with an Extension Cabinet

Blackstar Fly 3 Power Supply | PMT Online

If you’re just getting started in playing, this amp delivers superb sound quality at all volumes, so even when you don’t want to practice with headphones, you’ll be able to keep the decibels under control while still getting the sound you want – ideal if you’re trying not to disturb others. We will be looking into all the features of this guitar amp, how well it performs, and its pros and cons. We will also investigate some alternatives that are available today. Whilst it Is possible, we highly recommend that you do not do it. All freight warranty & insurance will be void. Only do so at your own risk, if someone steals it, Musos Corner & The freight company will not be held accountable.Despite me thinking it was awkward at first, it just meant I could use my laptop cable so one less to carry, plus depending on your needs, you can buy your own cable in whatever length you like. Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the UK, EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided. We cannot ship guitars to a PO BOX under any circumstances. Australia Post willnotaccept deliveries over 105cm LCM, we cannot change their policy. The patented ISF circuit gives you unlimited adjustment over the characteristics of your tone and takes you from the USA to the UK and anywhere in-between. This combines with the ‘tape’ delay to give you the best sounding, fun to play mini amp available. Great little amp for home use would be better if I realised power cable was extra as the upgraded extra speaker plus cable was better value...

Blackstar Fly Amp Power Supply | Sweetwater Blackstar Fly Amp Power Supply | Sweetwater

Musos Corner has been here in Newcastle for 50 years. You are welcome to try out any of our instruments in store or just pop in for a visit.The brand is supported by prominent international musicians, including Ozzy Osbourne and The Manic Street Preachers yet their products have highly affordable price tags compared to other brands like Marshall and Fender. I wanted a simpler unit as I plan to leave it in St Vincent and my previous Roland Mobile Cube died suddenly after 2-3 uses (I'd left it there between visits). This fits the bill - just guitar amp, gain and a bit of delay. The stereo option is cool and bumps up the volume so suitable for small jam sessions. However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers. This portable amp has a rich and full sound said to exceed other amps in its class. It is slightly heavier than the FLY 3, weighing 1.2kg and overall a bigger size: 230 x 116 x 181 mm. Skid Row Guitarist Explains What Made Eddie Van Halen So Special, Names Guitarist Who ’Does Everything Great’

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment